Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market is valued at USD 1.69 Billion in 2020 and anticipated to reach USD 2.49 Billion by 2027 with the CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period
Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028–Increasing awareness about neonatal intensive care equipment and high birth rate in developing economies are some of the major factors driving the growth of Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market
Global Neonatal Intensive Care market report is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user and region& country level. Based upon product, neonatal intensive care market is divided into thermoregulation devices, phototherapy devices, monitoring systems, neonatal hearing screening, neonatal infant resuscitator devices, vision screening and others. Based upon end-use, the market is divided into hospitals, nursing homes and pediatric& neonatal clinics.
Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market Segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Thermoregulation devices
- Phototherapy devices
- Monitoring systems
- Neonatal hearing screening
- Neonatal infant resuscitator devices
- Vision screening
- Nursing homes
- Pediatric& neonatal clinics
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/626
Key Players for Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market Report:
- prominent Becton
- Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Utah Medical
- Cook Medical
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Vygon (UK) Ltd.
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=626
Key Benefits for Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market Report:
- Global neonatal intensive care market report covers in depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global neonatal intensive care market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global neonatal intensive care market report helps to identify opportunities in market place.
- Global neonatal intensive care market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
GE Healthcare Launched Lullaby Incubator TR and Lullaby Incubator XP for Treatment of Neonates at Arab Health Congress
January 28th, 2019; GE Healthcare, launched for the first time in the Middle East its Lullaby Incubator XP and Lullaby Incubator TR. These new incubators provide for the management of thermally sensitive infants in Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) and during transport. Both Lullaby XP and TR, designed and developed at GE’s R&D Center in Turkey, are part of a MIC program to make high end technology more affordable, reliable and more accessible to larger segments of society. GE Healthcare plans to export the incubator systems across the Middle East as well as to Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
High Birth Rate in Developing Regions isone of the Major Factors Driving the Market Growth.
Rising incidence of preterm births, healthcare-associated infections, increase in the number of neonatal intensive care units in community hospitals andgrowing prevalence of chronic diseases among the newborn babies are some of the major factors driving the growth of global neonatal intensive care market. For example, every year, an approximately 15 million babies are born preterm, and this number is rising. However, lack of awareness and economic constraints in developing countries may hamper the market growth. In spite of that, rising number of infection or disease of premature newborns, increasing healthcare expenditure, rising per capita expenditure and technological advancement can create more opportunities for the further growth of the market.
Get Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/626
North America is expected to Dominate the Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market:
North America is expected to dominate the global neonatal intensive care market owing to increasing prevalence of congenital disorders in new-born and increasing neonatal population in this region. For example, according to centers for disease control and prevention during 2014–2016, the preterm birth rate rose 3% in the United States, from 9.57% in 2014 to 9.63% in 2015 to 9.85% in 2016. Another example is About 7,000 babies are born with a cleft palate, cleft lip or both each year in the United States.
On Special Requirement Global Neonatal Intensive Care Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
- Global Anthrax Vaccines Market is valued at USD 569.7 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1082.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 8.39% over the forecast period.
- Global Inactivated Vaccines Market is valued at USD 5417.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 6850.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.41% over the forecast period.
- Global Malaria Vaccine Market is valued at USD 394.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 887.8 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period.
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Pneumococcal Vaccines Market is valued at USD 8.49 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 12.11 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period.
- Vaccine Adjuvants Market is valued at USD 696.0 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1400.1 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162