The Molecular Diagnostics Market size was valued at $9.2 billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach $23.9 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.86% from 2021 to 2030. Molecular diagnostics (MDx) are cumulative techniques for analyzing biological markers at the molecular level such as genome and proteome.
The major factors influencing the growth of the molecular diagnostics market include the use of molecular diagnostic techniques in the determination of infectious diseases, genetic disorders, and disease and treatment markers.
- COVID-19 is a large family of viruses that causes illness ranging from common cold to more severe respiratory diseases.
- The global molecular diagnostics market has positive impact due to surge in demand for polymerase chain reaction tests (PCR), serology-based rapid-test products, and next-generation sequencing (NGS).
- Increase in adoption of immunoassays and molecular assays diagnostics tests for COVID-19 along with major market player ramping up their R&D activities to curb COVID-19 is expected to positively impact the molecular diagnostics market.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2170
Based on product type, the market is segmented into equipment, reagents, and software and services. Reagents dominated the global market in 2020 and is expected to continue to dominate the forecast period due to advancement in R&D activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, increase in demand for reagents, and increased adoption of point-of-care testing.
By application, the market is segmented into infectious diseases, oncology, genetic tests, blood tests and others, microbiology, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological diseases. Infectious diseases accounted for the largest share of the market in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant over the forecast period due to the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases such as SARS-COV-19.
On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction (PCR), DNA sequencing, hybridization, microarray, isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology (INAAT) and other techniques include electrophoresis, mass spectroscopy and flow cytometry.
North America accounted for the largest share of the global molecular diagnostics market in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. The molecular diagnostics market trend was attributed to the presence of a large number of key players and the rise in infectious disease and cancer cases in the region.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2170
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬:
- Abbott Laboratories Inc,
- Hologic Inc.,
- Qiagen N.V.,
- Becton, Dickinson and Company,
- Siemens Medical Solutions Inc.,
- Danaher Corp.,
- Agilent Technologies Inc.,
- Abacus Diagnostica Oy [Uniogen],
- PerkinElmer, Inc.,
- bioMérieux SA,
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Healthcare Interoperability Solutions Market
Medical Oxygen Gas Cylinders Market
• Deep Brain Stimulation Equipment Market Grows With Rising Neurological Disorders In South Korea: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/05/deep-brain-stimulation-equipment-market.html
• Demand for Plasma Fractionation Has Highly Increased across Vietnam: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/03/demand-for-plasma-fractionation-has.html
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription |
Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Avenue Library Subscription | Request for 14 days free trial of before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published few syndicated market studies in the similar area that might be of your interest.”
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060