Revenue generated from medical bed sales in 2021 totalled a net worth of US$ 3.69 Billion, which is expected to rise by a further US$ 1.7 Bn over the course of the next ten years. The aforementioned data is analyzed in a recently updated industry survey by Fact.MR, a market research, and competitive intelligence provider. Analysts at Fact.MR also predict the market to progress at a steady CAGR of 3.7% through 2032.
Hospitalization saw an immense boost with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and this majorly influenced demand for medical beds across the globe. Medical beds are an essential aspect of treatment of any patient as they provide comfort, safety, inflection control, and aid in risk management.
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=310
Demand for medical beds from hospitals is prominent, but popularity of homecare services is expected to substantially increase over the decade, and this would create a new demand pocket for medical beds. Increasing geriatric population, rising medical emergencies, and high prevalence of chronic diseases are some of the major factors that are driving demand for medical beds across geographies.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global medical beds market is anticipated to rise at CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period (2022 to 2032).
- Sales revenue from the global market is expected to be approximately US$ 5.5 Bn by 2032-end.
- Market in the APAC region is expected to rise at the fastest CAGR over the next ten years.
- The global market net worth was around US$ 3.69 Billion in 2021.
- Rising geriatric population, technological advancements, and increasing demand from various institutions are some of the major factors propelling the market.
“Increasing technological proliferation in the healthcare industry is anticipated to majorly shape the progress of the market for medical beds,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=310
Some of the key manufacturers of medical beds, such as Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Getinge AB, Invacare Corporation, Amico Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., LINET spol. s r.o., Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG, Span-America Medical Systems Inc., Merivaara Corp., etc., have been profiled in this market study.
- In June 2021, RegeneratOR Test Bed was officially launched. This bed was launched and developed with an initiative to drive the regenerative medicine field. This new bed combines various technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide optimized solutions to patients.
- In March 2020, Hillrom, a leading name in the medical equipment and device manufacturing industry, announced that it would increasing the production capacity of critical care products such as hospital beds and ventilators. This announcement was made as coronavirus infections were peaking and a shortage of essential medical equipment was seen across the world.
Key Segments Profiled in the Medical Beds Industry Survey
By Product Type :
- Electric Medical Beds
- Semi-Electric Medical Beds
- Manual Medical Beds
By End User :
- Other Facilities
By Application :
- Intensive Care Beds
- Non-intensive Care Beds
By Usage :
- Acute Care Beds
- Psychiatric Care Beds
- Long-term Care Beds
- Bariatric Beds
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/310
Global Medical Beds Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North America Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- Germany Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- UK Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- France Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- Spain Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- Japan Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- China Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- Malaysia Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- Thailand Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- Australia Medical Beds Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Bed headwall systems Market – The market is broadly classified into horizontal bed headwall systems, vertical bed headwall systems and modular bed headwall systems based on the configuration of the system. These bed headwall systems are available as wall mount, celling mounted and floor mounted of which wall mounted units are most often preferred.
Bedside Monitors Market – The bedside monitors is electronic device that helps to provide report of physiological condition of the patient to hospital staff. Medical or hospital staff can evaluate patient’s condition easy and better with the help of monitor’s reports.
Acute Surgical Mechanical Circulatory Support System Market – Technological research and developments that make the devices more efficient is anticipated further drive the demand acute surgical mechanical circulatory support systems market. Presence of alternative treatment like heart transplantation, pacemaker and etc. and the few risk which are associated with the device implantation.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158