As per research conducted by Allied Market Research, the global The global automated liquid handling market was valued at $960.98 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $2,385.91 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2021 to 2030. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, top segments, major investment pockets, regional scenarios, value chain, and competitive landscape.
Automated Liquid Handling Market by Type (Standalone, Individual Benchtop Workstation, Multi Instrument System, Others), by Modality (Disposable Tips, Fixed Tips), by Procedure (Serial Dilution, Plate Reformatting, Plate Replication, Pcr Setup, High-Throughput Screening, Cell Culture, Whole Genome Amplification, Array Printing, Others), by End User (Biotechnology And Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic And Government Research Institutes), : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Asia-Pacific has the highest growth rate of 8.6% in the market which is growing due to presence of large patient population, strong presence of key players, ease of devices availability, well developed healthcare infrastructure, favorable reimbursement policies in healthcare system, higher number of research and development.
Download Sample PDF at:
(𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲’𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬. 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬)
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has had a positive impact on the growth of the global automated liquid handling market, owing to the surge in need to process specimens faster in the laboratory for research purposes regarding COVID-19 virus.
- Thus, rise in customizations of automated liquid handling systems by different automated liquid handling suppliers, especially for coronavirus related works, positively impacted the market.
Speak to our Analysts to Understand the Impact of COVID-19 on Your Business:
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Ask to Our Industry Expert: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2347
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD $2.38 billion|
|Market Size 2020 Value||USD $960.98 million|
|Expected CAGR Growth||9.4% from 2020 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2020 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Corning Incorporated, Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter Inc.), Eppendorf AG, Gilson, Inc., Hamilton Company, AgilentTechnologies, Inc. (Biotek Instruments, Inc.), Aurora Biomed Inc., Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Perkinelmer, Inc., Tecan Group Ltd.|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Procedure, By Application, By End-Use, By Region|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America; Middle East & Africa|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
Also Read Press Release: Automated Liquid Handling Market Expected to Reach $2.4 Billion by 2030
Allied Market Research has segmented the Automated Liquid Handling Market report on the basis of procedure, application, end-user, and region:
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Important Questions Being Answered by the Market Report
- What is the Automated Liquid Handling Market size and growth?
- What are the prominent and latest trends impacting the market?
- Which regions will observe growth on new occasions?
- Which players are adopting a functioning and planned framework to obtain customer loyalty?
Top Trending Report:-
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription |
Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Request for 14 days free trial: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published few syndicated market studies in the similar area that might be of your interest.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: