According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, Asia-Pacific Advanced Wound Care Market by Product, Application, End User, and Country: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 20182025,” the Asia-Pacific advanced wound care (AWC) market accounted for $1,658 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $3,655 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2018 to 2025. Japan was the highest contributor in the Asia-Pacific advanced wound care market in 2017, whereas, China is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Which segment is projected to grow at the highest rate?
Chronic wounds segment is projected to grow at the highest rate during the analysis period.
Which segment has generated the highest revenue?
Diabetic foot ulcers segment generated the highest revenue and is expected to continue its dominance in future.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Based on product, the operative wound care segment is expected to experience the fastest CAGR of 20.1% from 2018 to 2025. However, the exudate management segment was the largest in 2017, providing more than one a third of the market share. Other products discussed in the report include disease control and therapeutic devices.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The market across Japan had a market share of 31% in 2017 and will maintain its dominance throughout the study period. However, the market across China is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. Other regions covered in this report include Singapore, Malaysia, India, South Korea, Australia and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- 3M Company,
- Acelity L.P. Inc.,
- Braun Melsungen AG,
- Cardinal Health, Inc.,
- Coloplast A/S,
- ConvaTec Group Plc,
- Essity Aktiebolag (BSN Medical GmbH),
- Medtronic Plc. (Covidien Ltd.),
- Mlnlycke Health Care AB,
- Smith & Nephew Plc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Key findings of the study –
- The chronic wound segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
- Japan dominated the advanced wound care market in Asia-Pacific in 2017 and is expected to continue to dominate in the future.
- The growth factor segment is expected to witness strong growth in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period.
- The exudate control segment was the largest contributor to the AWC market in Asia Pacific in 2017 and is expected to continue to dominate in the future.
- The diabetic foot ulcer segment generates the highest revenue and is expected to continue to dominate in the future.
♦ Request for Customization:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060