According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Infection Control Market was pegged at $32.61 billion in 2020, and is estimated to hit $38.61 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 3.0% from 2021 to 2028. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the top investment pockets, key winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
What are Infection diseases?
Infectious diseases are caused by microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, parasites, or fungi. Infection can be classified into various types, which include hospital acquired infections (HAIs), ear infections, eye infections, lung & respiratory infections, skin infections, common childhood infections, sexually transmitted infections, and stomach & intestinal infections
What are the key trends in the Infection Control market report?
Surge in number of surgical procedures, rise in incidence of hospital acquired infection, technological advancements in sterilization and disinfection technologies, surge in geriatric population, increase in government and non-government initiatives relating to spreading awareness concerning need for disinfection and need of proper hygiene drive the growth of the market.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The increase in the use of bagless medical products and gloves during epidemics has boosted the global infection control market.
- This transmission can also continue after the disease, because there will be a great increase in the use of different types of products and services to control the disease, such as sterilization, cleaning and disinfection products, protective equipment , endoscope reprocessing products, etc.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
On the basis of the end user, the hospital and hospital sector accounted for almost half of the total market in 2020 and is expected to dominate by 2028. At the same time, the home sector The pharmaceutical and medical device sector will register the fastest CAGR of 3.6% from 2021. to 2028.
By region, North America generated the largest share in 2020, attracting more than one-third of the global infection control market. At the same time, the Asia-Pacific region will see a rapid growth of 4.3% throughout the forecast period. The other two regions discussed in the report include Europe and LAMEA.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- 3M Company,
- Belimed AG,
- Ecolab Inc,
- Fortive (Advanced Sterilization Products),
- Getinge AB,
- Matachana Group,
- Miele Group,
- MMM Group,
- Sotera Health Llc, and
- Steris Plc (Cantel Medical Corporation).
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the market value of Infection Control market in 2021?
Q2. What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Q3. Which is the most influencing segment growing in the Infection Control market report?
Q4. What are Infection Control products used for?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By products and services, the protective barrier segment has the largest share of the infection control market in 2020 and is expected to remain the same during the forecast period.
- From the end-user, hospitals and clinical sectors accounted for the majority of the infection control market in 2020 and is expected to remain the same during the forecast period.
- By region, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate, registering a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060