Allied Market Research published a report titled, “Hydrogel Dressing Market by Product (Amorphous Hydrogel, Impregnated Hydrogel, and Sheet Hydrogel) and End user (Hospitals, Physician’s Office, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027.” According to the report, the global hydrogel dressing industry was estimated at $320.85 million in 2019, and is expected to hit $695.05 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.1% from 2020 to 2027.
What is Hydrogel Dressing?
Contagious infection of the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord caused by Neisseria meningitides.
What are Hydrogel Dressing used for?
Hydrogel Dressing used to cure the treatment of both acute and chronic wounds.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Pharmaceutical companies have taken the centre stage amid COVID-19. Major pharmaceutical companies are manufacturing essential drugs.
- However, the pharmaceutical industry is dealing with a major concern of disruptive supply chain.
- In addition, the impact on supply chain is leading towards the shortage of medicines.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
North America to dominate in terms of revenue –
Based on region, North America had the largest share in 2019, attracting almost two-fifths of the global hydrogel dressing market. This is due to the increase in diabetes, ulcers and obesity. In addition, easy access to hydrogel dressing products and awareness about the use of hydrogel in the treatment of chronic wounds is driving growth in this sector. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 12.1% through 2027. Growing demand for security devices, government orders for security devices are the fastest growing Asia-Pacific region. On the other hand, North America is expected to show a CAGR of 6.2% through 2027. Increasing awareness about hydrogel products, ease of product availability, and the increasing number of diabetics, ulcers and overweight people are driving the growth in this sector.
The hospitals segment to dominate during the estimated period –
On the basis of end user, the clinical sector accounted for almost half of the global hydrogel dressing market in 2019 and is expected to dominate the study period. This is due to the increasing use of hydrogel products and the promotion of hydrogel products in many countries such as the United States and Europe. However, the medical industry sector is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 11.0% from 2020 to 2027. As these hydrogel products are used in chronic wounds, which results in the growth of body part.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- 3M Company
- B Braun Melsungen AG
- Coloplast A/S
- ConvaTec Group Plc.
- Svenska Cellulosa AB
- Integra Lifesciences (Derma sciences)
- Smith & Nephew Plc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Procyon Corp.
- Axelgaard Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Hydrogel Dressing market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Hydrogel Dressing market in 2027?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Hydrogel Dressing market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Depending on product, the amorphous hydrogel segment held 64.4% share in the global hydrogel dressing market in 2019.
- By end user, the hospital segment accounted for the largest hydrogel dressing market share in 2019 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit highest CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060