Allied Market Research recently published a report, titled, “Global HIV Drugs Market By Medication Class (Multi-class Combination Drugs, Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs), Non-nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs), Protease Inhibitors (PIs), Entry Inhibitors, and HIV Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitors): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027″. As per the report, the global HIV drugs industry was pegged at $30.89 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $36.49 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2020 to 2027.
What is HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a virus that attacks the body’s immune system. The virus can be transmitted through contact with infected blood, semen or vaginal fluids. If HIV is not treated, it can lead to AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
What are HIV drugs used for?
No cure exists for HIV/AIDS, but strict adherence to antiretroviral regimens (ARVs) can dramatically slow the disease’s progress as well as prevent secondary infections and complications.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Ground and air transport disruptions, the inability of timely ARV suppliers, and limited access to health services in the country due to the epidemic have hampered the demand for HIV drugs.
- In addition, the delay in HIV treatment has led to a backlog of patients in the future. However, some governments have allowed private clinics to treat HIV, because they follow social distancing rules.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The multi-class combination drugs segment to manifest the highest CAGR through 2027
By medication class, the multi-class combination drugs segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Moreover, the segment held the largest share in 2019, accounting for nearly half of the global HIV drugs market, owing to increase in adoption of drugs from this medication class because of better results in the control of HIV & related coinfections and their ease in consumption & adherence. The report includes analysis of the other segments such as nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIS), non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTI), protease inhibitors (PIs), HIV integrase strand transfer inhibitors, and entry inhibitors – CCR5 co-receptor antagonist.
North America held the lion’s share
By region, the market across North America held the largest share in 2019, contributing to nearly half of the market, owing to increase in the number of HIV-infected individuals, advancement in HIV treatment, and rise in government funding for R&D for drug manufacturing. However, the global HIV drugs market across Asia-Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period, due to expansion of healthcare budgets and increase in disposable income.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- GalaxoSmithKline plc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of HIV drugs market report ?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of HIV drugs market in 2027?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the HIV drugs market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- North America accounted for 48.40% market share in 2019, and is expected to maintain this trend over the forecast period.
- On the basis of medication class, the multi-class combination drugs segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 to 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific HIV drugs market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060