By 2028, the Varicella Vaccines Market is expected to surpass USD 4.76 Billion with a CAGR of 5.8%.
Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical, and Forecast Analysis of the Varicella Vaccines Market, 2022-2028 Some of the key factors projected to fuel the growth of the global varicella vaccines market include increased adoption of varicella vaccines, rising prevalence of chickenpox, and rising R&D activity in this area.
Global Varicella Vaccines Market Segmentation:
The market for varicella vaccinations is divided into segments based on the vaccine type, application, supplier, area, and country. The monovalent vaccinations and combination vaccines segments of the global varicella vaccine market are based on vaccine type. The market is divided into categories for chickenpox, herpes zoster, mumps/measles/rubella/varicella (MMRV), and others based on the application. The market is divided into public and private segments based on the providers.
By Vaccine Type:
- Monovalent Vaccines
- Combination Vaccines
- Herpes Zoster
- Mumps/Measles/Rubella/Varicella (MMRV)
The regions covered in the global varicella vaccines market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, the market of global Varicella vaccines market is subdivided into the U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, China, India, Japan, South East Asia, Middle East Asia (UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia) GCC, Africa, etc.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1909?Aniket_MED
Varicella Vaccine Manufacturers:
Some of the key players of the global Varicella vaccines market are
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- CSL Limited, Sanofi
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Johnson & Johnson
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Green Cross
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1909?Aniket_MED
News On Varicella Vaccines Market:
Pfizer, BioNTech Partnered to Develop mRNA Shingles Vaccine
On June 25th, 2022; BioNTech and Pfizer collaborated to develop an mRNA vaccine to protect against shingles. A recombinant shingles vaccine produced by GlaxoSmithKline already exists called Shingrix. Shingles is the reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus, the identical virus that causes chickenpox and subsequently lives dormant within the body.
Free Shingles Vaccine for Island Seniors
On November 24th, 2021; The Shingrix vaccine (two doses) will be given in free of cost to the geriatric population on the island. The value is being covered by the provincial government. Shingrix may be a two-dose vaccine given within two to 6 months apart for optimal protection against shingles.
Increasing Prevalence of Chickenpox and the Rising Number of Research & Development Activities in This Field are Driving the Market Growth:
The rising incidence of chickenpox is one of the main factors propelling the growth of the global market for varicella vaccines. The most effective method of preventing the spread of chickenpox is vaccination. The World Health Organization (WHO) also advises receiving one or two doses of the varicella vaccine. As a result, the demand for varicella vaccines is being supplemented by an increase in cases of chickenpox. For instance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that each year there are between 80 and 90 million cases of chickenpox.
Additionally, the market is developing as a result of the increasing advances in this industry. For instance, the Sky Zoster (NBP608) herpes zoster vaccine from SK Bioscience was compared to Zostavax in a news article that was published on May 26th, 2019, and it was discovered that it was not inferior to Zostavax. The market for varicella vaccines will grow in the future as a result of this research. Additionally, expanding varicella vaccination programs are fueling market expansion.
North America is Expected to Show a Significant Growth in the Global Varicella Vaccines Market:
Due to increased rates of varicella infections, the presence of key competitors, and the region’s highly advanced healthcare infrastructure, North America is predicted to experience considerable expansion in the global varicella vaccine market. For instance, the CDC reports that there were 3.5 million cases of varicella or chickenpox in the United States per year. The market for varicella vaccinations in this region is also driven by the presence of important companies. For instance, according to news that was reported on July 25, 2018, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Merk’s Varicella Virus Vaccine Live (VARIVAX). Additionally, the region’s highly advanced healthcare infrastructure and rising healthcare budget are promoting the use of varicella vaccines.
Get the Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1909?Aniket_MED
On Special Requirement the Global Varicella Vaccines Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access to all Reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/vaccines/varicella-vaccines-market-size?Aniket_MED
- The Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Vaccines Market is valued at 98 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 153.49 by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.6% over the forecast period.
- Digital Health Market is valued at USD 178.14 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 560.75 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period.
- The Global Vaccines Vials Market in terms of revenue was worth USD 459.6 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 901.3 Million in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2021 to 2027.
- Global Inactivated Vaccines Market is valued at USD 5417.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 6850.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.41% over the forecast period.
- The Global Malaria Vaccine Market is valued at USD 394.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 887.8 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period.
- Global Companion Animal Vaccine Marketis valued at USD 3074.9 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4873.3 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period.
- Global Pneumococcal Vaccines Market is valued at USD 8.49 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 12.11 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162