Global Surrogacy Market was valued at USD 1,042.02 million in 2021 and it is expected to reach USD 1,647.32 million by 2028, with a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Scope of Global Surrogacy Market:
Surrogacy is a planned pregnancy by intended parents who can’t be a parent on their own, chooses a surrogate mother to carry their child until birth. Surrogacy is a procedure supported by a legal agreement where the surrogate mother approves to bear a child for another person or persons, who will become the child’s parent after birth. The people having complexity of becoming parents or having medical issues utilized surrogacy to start their families when pregnancy is medically not possible when pregnancy risks are too dangerous for the intended mother, or when a single man or a male couple wish to have a kid. There are two types of surrogacies: gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy.
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Surrogacy Market are:
- IVI RMA Infertility,
- New Hope Fertility Center,
- Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic Houston Fertility Center,
- Ovation Fertility,
- Care Fertility Group,
- Clinic Scanfert,
- NOVA IVI Fertility,
- Extraordinary Conceptions,
- growing generations reviews
Global Surrogacy Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Traditional Surrogacy
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
By Age Group:
- 35 years
- 35-37 years
- 38-39 years
- 40-42 years
- 43-44 years
- Over 44 years
News: A Look Across the Pond to Surrogacy Developments in New York
April 9th, 2021; Surrogacy is increasingly becoming a popular option for the creation of families. However, the laws regulating such arrangements in many countries have struggled to keep up with societal changes, science and fertility treatment. New York has recently introduced new surrogacy laws, which legalise commercial gestational surrogacy, provide for pre-birth orders whilst seeking to protect the welfare of surrogates. Prior to the law’s enactment, the practice was illegal in New York and gestational surrogacy agreements were not considered legally binding.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Global Surrogacy Market
North America is expected to dominate the global surrogacy market due to the number of increased gestational surrogacy, increasing fertility canters and advancement in technology in this region. For instance, according to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), gestational carrier cycles resulted in 13,380 deliveries with a total of 18,400 infants being born. In these births 8,581 were single births, 4,566 were twins, 233 were triplets or more of these births.
On Special Requirement Surrogacy Market Report is also available for below region:
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Surrogacy market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Surrogacy market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Surrogacy market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Surrogacy market?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Surrogacy market?
- Who are the key players in the Surrogacy market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Surrogacy market?
Other Trending Reports:
- Acetic Anhydride Market is valued at USD 6.65 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.24 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.37% over the forecast period.
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162