Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Medical Tubing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Silicone, Polyolefins, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polycarbonates, Fluoropolymers); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the medical tubing market size was valued at USD 4.86 billion in 2021 and is expected to touch USD 10.89 Billion By 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period.
What is Medical Tubing? How Big is the Size of the Medical Tubing Market?
Medical tubing is a tubing technology designed to meet medical industry requirements and standards for various pharmaceutical applications. Medical tubing is helpful in complex surgeries and is extremely useful in drainage and fluid management, as well as catheters, anesthesiology, respiratory equipment, IVs, peristaltic pumps, and biopharmaceutical laboratory equipment. These feeding tubes are made of different materials, such as plastic or rubber material, although some may require metal tubes.
There are some health conditions in which using feeding medical tubing is essential. Such illnesses include neurologic and neuromuscular disorders, failure to thrive, prematurity, inability to swallow, Sanfilippo syndrome, cancer, and digestive disorders. The medical tubing market demand is majorly driven by rising medical conditions such as cardiovascular, urological, gastrointestinal, and others. Also, in 2021, COVID-19 led to an increase in hospitalization rates, which boosted the demand for equipment with tubing devices, such as ventilators.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tubing-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
What Does the Report Include?
- Factors that are likely to affect future business undertakings.
- The future growth rate and expected growth of the market and your business.
- The report traces the drivers and restraints of the industry.
- Segments or regions that have extreme growth potential and are projected to experience tremendous growth during the forecast period.
- The report delivers market predictions and its performance.
- In-depth analysis of the market from various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- ATAG spa
- Avient Corporation
- Bentec Medical
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Microlumen Inc.
- NewAge Industries Inc.
- Nordson Corporation
- Optinova Holding AB
- Putnam Plastics Corporation
- Raumedic AG
- Smith Group plc.
- Spectrum Plastic Group
- TE Connectivity Ltd
- Tekni-Plex Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Trelleborg AB
- Vanguard Products Corporation
- Zeus Industrial Products Inc
To Know More About Additional Information on Key Players, Download a PDF Report Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Rise in the geriatric population flourishes the industry’s growth
A surge in demand for medical tubing from various applications, the prominence of minimally invasive surgical procedures, and increasing concerns over healthcare are the prominent medical tubing market trends fueling the industry’s growth. The rapid developments in drug delivery systems by medical device producers are leading to the requirement for customizable medical tubes, which is expected to fuel the demand for the industry. Also, the medical tubing’s properties, such as flexibility, durability, hardness, and abrasion resistance, are augmenting the overall market growth.
Moreover, growing cases of medical conditions and disorders such as cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, and lung cancer are further predicted to boost the market growth. Growth in the aging population is anticipated to create many opportunities in the medical tubing market. Rising investments by governments in the healthcare sector, coupled with the increasing purchasing power of consumers, are contributing the industry developments.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15511
- In August 2021, Nordson Corporation acquired NDC Technologies to expand the former’s test and inspection platform into new end markets and adjacent technologies.
- In April 2021, Optinova Holding AB introduced a product Optinova’s Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Lead Tube made with thin walls to meet demanding multi-lumen design. It’s made from implant-grade TPU for the safety and comfort of the patient.
- Polyvinyl chloride dominated the market in 2021
Based on product, the market is segmented into silicone, polyvinyl chloride, polyolefins, polycarbonates, and fluoropolymers. Of all, the polyvinyl chloride segment held the largest medical tubing market share in 2021. Due to its properties, including versatile, non-toxic, inert, and easily manufactured PVC medical tubes, PCV medical tubes are majorly utilized with some medical equipment, thus bolstering segment growth. Also, PVC medical tubes have more flexibility compared to others which are raising the PVC tubes’ market share.
- Bulk disposable devices segment is predicted to progress at the highest rate during the foreseen period
By application, the market is bifurcated into bulk disposable devices, drug delivery systems, catheters, bio-pharmaceutical laboratory equipment, and others. The bulk disposable devices segment witnessed the largest industry share in 2021. The segment is expected to experience the fastest growth over the anticipated period. Bulk disposable devices comprise urological products, IV transfusion tubing, respiratory tubing, surgical instruments, syringes, and needles. The reason behind the growth of the medical tubing market size is the growing focus on preventing the spread of infectious diseases between patients.
Medical Tubing Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 10.89 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 4.86 billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||9.7% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||ATAG spa, Avient Corporation, Bentec Medical, Saint-Gobain S.A., Hitachi Ltd., Microlumen Inc., NewAge Industries Inc., Nordson Corporation, Optinova Holding AB, Putnam Plastics Corporation, Raumedic AG, Smith Group plc., Spectrum Plastic Group, TE Connectivity Ltd, Tekni-Plex, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, The Lubrizol Corporation, Trelleborg AB, Vanguard Products Corporation, Zeus Industrial Products, Inc.|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Application, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America witnessed the largest share in 2021
By geography, North America held the highest revenue share in 2021 due to a surging geriatric population in countries such as U.S. and Canada. The medical tubing market in North America is also driven by a growing governmental expenditure for upgrading and developing medical infrastructure. In addition, increased demand for minimally invasive and diagnostic equipment is expected to propel the market expansion over the predicted period.
Further, Asia Pacific is estimated to generate the fastest growth in the market. This share hike can be attributed to the rise in airborne diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, and others which have led to increasing demand for medical devices and equipment in the Asia Pacific.
Browse the Detail Report “Medical Tubing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Silicone, Polyolefins, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polycarbonates, Fluoropolymers); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tubing-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Some of The Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What is the size of the progressing market by value?
- Who are the key vendors in the industry?
- What will be the expected size of the emerging market?
- Which region is predicted to register the highest share in the market?
- What are the new opportunities by which the industry will grow in the upcoming years?
- What trends, barriers, and challenges will impact the growth and sizing of the market?
- What are their winning strategies to stay ahead in the competition?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the medical tubing market report based on product, application, and region:
By Product Outlook
- Polyvinyl Chloride
By Application Outlook
- Bulk Disposable Devices
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Bio-Pharmaceutical Laboratory Equipment’s
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Healthcare Research Reports:
- Bariatric Surgery Devices Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bariatric-surgery-devices-market
- Medical Tapes and Bandages Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market
- Clinical Trial Outsourcing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/clinical-trials-outsourcing-market
- Near-infrared Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/near-infrared-spectroscopy-market
- Infectious Respiratory Disease Diagnostics Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/infectious-respiratory-disease-diagnostics-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727