Rising Prevalence of Thoracic Disorders Generating Growth Opportunities for Thoracic Drainage Device Manufacturers: Fact.MR Analysis
Worldwide sales of thoracic drainage devices are predicted to increase at a CAGR of 4.6% and cross a valuation of US$ 1 billion by 2032, says Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider. The market is anticipated to expand steadily over the forecasted period as a result of the sudden surge in technological developments in medical devices.
The primary purpose of thoracic drainage devices is to remove air, fluid, and particulates from the pleural cavity or mediastinum of the chest. They are often composed of transparent plastics such as soft silicone or PVC and are utilized in a range of medical fields such as thoracic surgeries, infectious disease, pulmonology, emergency medicine, general critical care, cardiology, cancer, and pain management.
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7804
The primary reason fuelling thoracic drainage device demand is the rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity across the world. Also, it is anticipated that rising demand for early disease diagnosis and treatment will accelerate market sales growth. Furthermore, respective government’s favourable reimbursement policies and rising incidence of spontaneous pneumothorax are expected to boost demand for thoracic drainage devices.
Growing popularity of minimally-invasive procedures and lower healthcare expenses associated with them as compared to standard surgical procedures are also anticipated to aid device demand growth. There has been a rise in the prevalence of heart disorders in the world, accounting for 26 million cases in the last one years, with additional millions more unidentified cases. This can be attributed to the increasing ageing population, increase in cardiovascular risk factors, sedentary lifestyles, etc.
- Heart failure is a potentially fatal illness that lowers the quality of life and raises medical expenses. Approximately 550,000 new cases of congestive heart failure (CHF) are identified in the U.S. each year, according to the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Furthermore, 750,000 people in Canada have been diagnosed with heart failure, and that number is rising every year, according to a Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada report from February 2022.
Every year, the number of surgical procedures, particularly cardiothoracic surgeries, is rising. Thus, this rise in surgical procedures has contributed to an increase in thoracic drainage device sales.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for thoracic drainage devices is currently valued at US$ 688 million.
- The market is projected to reach US$ 1.07 billion by 2032.
- China’s thoracic drainage devices market is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2032.
- Demand for thoracic drainage devices utilized in thoracic surgeries and pulmonology is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2032.
“Thoracic disorders are becoming more common due to rising incidence of pleural effusions & traumatic pneumothorax, further increasing the sales of thoracic drainage devices”, says Fact.MR analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7804
Prominent manufacturers of thoracic drainage devices are Merit Medical Systems, Medela LLC, Smiths Medical, ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co., KG., Becton, Dickinson Company, Cook Group, Inc., Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG, and Medela, Inc.
The leading cause for the development of thoracic drainage devices is the rising cases of chronic diseases. Leading manufacturers of thoracic drainage devices are adopting cutting-edge technologies and product line optimization strategies based on end user usability.
- To lower the chance of Covid-19 spreading in its respiratory wards, Blackpool Victoria Hospital announced in October 2020 that it had partnered with Medela Healthcare and will utilise Medela’s portable chest drainage equipment Thopaz+.
- To enhance the tracking of medical supplies, pharmaceuticals, first aid kits, and personal protective equipment (PPE) in transit to pharmacies, hospitals, and other care facilities around the world, FourKites and Cardinal Health, Inc. established a global partnership in March 2021. For the 29,000 dispensaries and almost 90% of American hospitals that depend on Cardinal Health for essential supplies, FourKites’ excellent analytics and tracking capabilities were anticipated to help Cardinal Health improve supply chain processes and enable a quick, dependable, and frictionless experience.
Segments of Thoracic Drainage Devices Industry Research
By Product :
- Pleural Drainage Catheters
- Secured Needles
- Thoracic Drainage Kits
- Thoracic Drainage Systems
By Application :
- Thoracic Surgeries & Pulmonology
- Cardiac Surgeries
- General Intensive Care & Emergency Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7804
Global Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North America Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- Germany Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- UK Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- France Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- Spain Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- Japan Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- China Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- Malaysia Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- Thailand Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
- Australia Thoracic Drainage Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Urodynamic Devices Market – The global market for urodynamic devices is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2022, according to a recent research by Fact.MR. The market is estimated to account for revenues worth US$ 265 Mn by 2022-end.
Audiological Devices Market – The clinics segment is projected to account for almost half of the overall market share by 2026. This is primarily due to increasing demand for quality care services. Clinics are poised to represent an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 1,738.9 Mn during the forecast period. The Ambulatory Surgical Centers segment is set to gain traction during the same period, representing an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 1,188.7 Mn.
Urology Devices Market – The global urology devices market is evaluated at USD 11.8 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to outshine USD 21.7 Billion by 2032, mounting at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2032.as per the recently published Fact.MR’s report, the global urology devices industry is anticipated to gain 98 BPS by over the assessment years 2022 & 2032. It accounts for closely 7.8% market share in the global surgical and medical market which is expected to witness 6.3% CAGR growth during the forecast years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158