According to the research report, the global diagnostic imaging services market size & share was valued at USD 816.20 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,033.56 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
What are Diagnostic Imaging Services? How Big is Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Size?
Diagnostic imaging is the technique that allows doctors to see what is happening inside your body. Healthcare providers use this non-invasive method to determine the causes of an injury and confirm a diagnosis. Diagnostic imaging services a variety of machines and techniques to produce internal structures and activities inside your body.
The different types of services include Ultrasound, X-ray, Computed tomography (CT) scans, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI scans), Nuclear medicine scans, and Scoping. The diagnostic imaging services market demand is majorly driven by the growing technological developments in MRI modality and increasing implementation of MRI in the healthcare profession. Increasing healthcare insurance for medical imaging offerings is expected to support market growth.
Request Sample Copy of Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/diagnostic-imaging-services-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Assessment of growth opportunities in key segments and regions
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Detailed company profiling of top players in the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market by both value and volume
- Reliable industry value chain and supply chain analysis
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their presence in the industry
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Alliance Medical Inc
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited
- Dignity Health Incorporation
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Global Diagnostics Corp.
- Healthcare Imaging Services Pty Ltd
- InHealth Group
- Medica Group
- Novant Health Group
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- RadNet Inc
- Sonic Healthcare Corporation
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
To Know More Additional Information on Key Players, Download a Free Sample Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Rising geriatric population pushes the market growth
Some of the key diagnostic imaging services market trends, including rising cases of chronic diseases, increasing geriatric population, and growing expansion of new diagnostic imaging centers, are boosting the market growth. People are becoming more aware of the different imaging procedures. This factor fuels the industry’s development. A surge in research and development funding by public and private firms in diagnostic imaging services is another factor propelling the industry’s expansion. For instance, in November 2021, the UK Government.
The rising research and development funding by the public and private players for diagnostic imaging services in the market is the factor boosting the diagnostic imaging services market size over the forecast period. For instance, in November 2021, the UK Government announced funding of £248 million ($334.6 million) for the National Health Service (NHS) to digitize diagnostic testing care and reduce patient waiting times. Further, the increasing application of diagnostic imaging devices is positively influencing the industry’s expansion.
Request for Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/diagnostic-imaging-services-market/request-for-discount-pricing
- In 2022, RadNet announced the acquisition of Quantib and Aidence with an aim to expand its cancer screening programs for breast, prostate, and lung through the integration of AI technology.
- In March 2022, MedPlus Health Services launched a diagnosis hub in Gachibowli with PNDT and AERB authorizations.
- Neurology application segment is estimated to record the fastest growth
Based on application, the neurology segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate owing to increasing cases of neurobiological disorders and stroke occurrences. Diagnostic Imaging Services assists the healthcare profession to confirm and diagnose neurological disorders. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, migraines, and stroke are the most common neurological disorders. A Parkinson’s Foundation article states that Parkinson’s disease affects around 1 million people in the United States and is anticipated to affect 1.2 million by 2030.
- CT Scans type segment witnessed the highest diagnostic imaging services market share in 2021
On the basis of type, CT Scans dominate the market owing to the increasing amount of CT scan procedures and their high price. As per OECD data, in the United States, 83.3 million CT exams were performed in 83.3 million and 91.6 million in 2019. Also, the growing aging population, which has increased consumption of CT scan procedures, is further boosting segment growth.
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 1,033.56 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 816.20 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||4.4% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Alliance Medical Inc, Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited, Dignity Health Incorporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Global Diagnostics Corp., Healthcare Imaging Services Pty Ltd, InHealth Group, Medica Group, Novant Health Group, Quest Diagnostics Inc., RadNet, Inc, Sonic Healthcare Corporation, Sysmex Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.|
|Segments Covered||By Application, By Type, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America is predicted to generate a significant market growth
Depending on the geographic analysis, North America is estimated to dominate the market. The key factors supporting regional growth include the growing geriatric population, rising patient knowledge, and understanding of the significance of laboratory tests. Also, the market is booming in North America due to the escalating cases of infectious and chronic conditions. Increasing incidences of chronic diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, and obesity, have led to an increase in the demand for better treatment with effective management, which is majorly propelling the diagnostic imaging services market sales.
Moreover, APAC is likely to witness the fastest growth throughout the forecast period because of growing investments in medical testing, enhancing health infrastructure, and increasing insurance benefits in several APAC countries.
Browse the Detail Report “Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Neurology, Orthopedics, Cardiovascular, Oncology, Ultrasound, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Other Applications); By End-Use; By Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/diagnostic-imaging-services-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Key Questions Answered in The Report Include:
- What is the current market size in various regions with promising growth opportunities?
- What will the market size and growth rate be in the forecast period?
- What are the key factors driving the industry?
- What are the business growth strategies adopted by developed and developing regions?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis?
- Who are the leading players active in the market?
- What’s the competition in this industry, both company, and country-wise?
By Application Outlook
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Other Applications
By Type Outlook
- X-ray imaging
- Magnetic resource imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography
- Nuclear imaging
By End-Use Outlook
- Diagnostic Centers
- Point-of-care Testing
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Research and Academia
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-aseptic-transfer-market
- Legionella Testing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/legionella-testing-market
- Biologics Contract Development Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biologics-contract-development-market
- Patient Referral Management Software Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-referral-management-software-market
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/nuclear-magnetic-resonance-spectroscopy-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727