Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Dental Inlays & Onlays Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Material (Porcelain, Zirconia, Gold, Composite); By Type (Direct, Indirect); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the dental inlays & onlays market size & share was valued at USD 2.99 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7.44 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period.
What are Dental Inlays & Onlays? How Big is Dental Inlays & Onlays Market Size?
Dental inlays and onlays are an alternative way of filling cavities and dental decay. The technique is used to restore or repair teeth that are poorly decayed or damaged for fillings. One of the main differences between an onlay and an inlay is that an onlay can cover a larger area than inlays. The procedure involves the removal of tooth decay, the development of inlays and onlays in a laboratory, and the insertion of inlays and onlays.
Materials such as gold, composite resin material, porcelain, or metal-ceramic are often used for the production of inlays and onlays. Inlays and onlays are durable, and long-lasting solution that is easier to fit, while inlays only fill the space between the cusps. Other advantages include being highly aesthetic and increasing the strength of the remaining tooth structure. These benefits are driving the dental inlays & onlays market demand.
Request Sample Copy of Dental Inlays & Onlays Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-inlays-onlays-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Vital Reasons to Purchase This Report:
- The report covers all current and future probabilities in the market along developed as well as developing economies.
- The report assists in redeveloping business strategies based on key priorities.
- The report identifies the segment likely to witness considerable growth and revenue maximization.
- The report provides details and specifications to analyze the leading players in the market.
- The report delivers relevant data on future-ready expansion plans related to the industry.
- The report provides an in-depth assessment of growth inlays & onlays market opportunities available in leading regions.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Aspen Dental
- Coltene Holding AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Glidewell Laboratories
- Institute Straumann AG
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- 3M Company
- National Dentex Corporation
- Smile Brands
To Know More About Market Players, Download a Report Sample Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Increasing awareness regarding dental inlays and onlays procedures accelerates the market growth
The growing developments in the era of restorative dental care are the primary factor augmenting the growth of dental inlays & onlays market development. Rising consumers’ awareness about dental inlays and onlays procedures is fueling industry growth. Also, due to the high adoption rate of these procedures, the rise in the prevalence of dental diseases, and a growth in demand for cosmetic dentistry among the adult population, the market is expected to boom during the forecast period. The rising number of dental practices globally is another factor propelling market development.
Moreover, the growing number of clinics worldwide is further boosting dental inlays & onlays market sales. In addition, a surge in the adoption of CAD/CAM systems, along with increasing dental tourism in emerging countries, are the other factors that boost the growth of the market. In addition, rising R&D activities, launches of inlays & onlays material, and rising healthcare expenditure propel the market development.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15621
In April 2021, Glidewell and the Misch Institute together announced a collaboration to make dental education more accessible to dentists.
- The porcelain material segment dominated the market in 2021
By material, the dental inlays & onlays market segmentation is done by porcelain, zirconia, gold, and composite. Of all, the porcelain segment held the most significant share in 2021. Porcelain-based inlays and onlays match tooth color and look natural, thus fueling the demand for porcelain material. This type of material causes no reaction and is durable and long-lasting compared to other materials. Porcelain is naturally translucent and therefore is popular among patients.
- Direct type segment is anticipated to lead the market during the forecast period
Based on direct type, the market is categorized into direct and indirect. The direct type segment dominated the market by accounting for the largest inlays & onlays market share in 2021 and is expected to show the fastest growth over the forecast period. It’s an easy process for patients and requires a single dental visit. Also, direct inlays and onlays type takes less time to prepare. Increasing patient preference for direct-type dental inlays and onlays coupled with a growth in the adoption of minimum time-consuming dental procedures are the key factors accelerating the industry growth.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-inlays-onlays-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Report Scope: Dental Inlays & Onlays Market
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 7.44 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 2.99 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||11.1% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Aspen Dental, Coltene Holding AG, DenMat, Dentsply Sirona, Glidewell Laboratories, Institute Straumann AG, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, 3M Company, National Dentex Corporation, Smile Brands.|
|Segments Covered||By Material, By Type, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
North America is estimated to account for the largest revenue share
On the basis of geography, North America is predicted to see the fastest growth in the dental inlays & onlays market over the foreseen period. The major factors contributing to the regional growth include the rising number of procedures in the region, the growing prevalence of diseases, and growing public awareness associated with oral health. Also, the increasing number of skilled dental professionals, the presence of well-built healthcare infrastructure as well as rising demand for advanced cosmetic dentistry procedures, and high personal disposable income positively influence the industry growth.
Browse the Detail Report “Dental Inlays & Onlays Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Material (Porcelain, Zirconia, Gold, Composite); By Type (Direct, Indirect); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-inlays-onlays-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Key Questions Answered in The Report:
- Who are the competitors in the market?
- What are the prime drivers, growth/decline factors, and challenges?
- How is the industry expected to evolve in the forecasted period?
- What are the consumption patterns across the various regions?
- Which are the key areas of applications and product types that may expect a huge demand in the upcoming period?
- What factors make the market a good long-term investment?
- What are the top firms’ tactics for gaining a share in mature markets?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the dental inlays & onlays market report based on material, type, and region:
Dental Inlays & Onlays, Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Dental Inlays & Onlays, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Browse More Healthcare Research Reports:
- Recombinant Proteins Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product & Services (Product, Production Services); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Animal Biotechnology Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Animal Type; By Product Type (Drugs, Diagnostic Test, Vaccinations, Feed Additives, Reproductive and Genetic); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Medical Tubing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Silicone, Polyolefins, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polycarbonates, Fluoropolymers); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Cosmetic Dentistry Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report; By End-Use (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Cosmetic Clinics, Dental Laboratories); By Product; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Dental Inlays & Onlays Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Material (Porcelain, Zirconia, Gold, Composite); By Type (Direct, Indirect); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727