Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Cosmetic Dentistry Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report; By End-Use (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Cosmetic Clinics, Dental Laboratories); By Product; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global cosmetic dentistry market size & share was valued at USD 29.52 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 84.90 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry? How Big is Cosmetic Dentistry Market Size?
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on bringing positive change to your smile. This cosmetic procedure aims to enhance your overall appearance. Teeth whitening, dental bonding and veneers, and teeth shaping are common cosmetic dentistry procedures. These methods can benefit those who have chipped or cracked teeth, small gaps or spaces between your teeth, tooth discoloration and staining, misshapen teeth, and misaligned teeth.
This technique is successful and long-lasting in both older persons and adults. During the procedure, experts use computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) software. The cosmetic dentistry market demand is expected to surge owing to the increasing preference for health consciousness and developments in digital instruments for dental care.
Request Sample Copy of Cosmetic Dentistry Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cosmetic-dentistry-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To have an insightful analysis of the market and a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- To identify the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the industry and their impact.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- To know research and development activities in the market.
- To gain a comparative study of the domestic and international prices of the products and services and related price fluctuations.
- To verify region-specific growth and development in the market
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- 3M Company
- Align Technology Inc.
- A-dec Inc.
- Biolase Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona
- Envista Holdings
- Henry Schein
- Midmark Corporation
- Millennium Dental Technologies Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- Kuraray co. Ltd.
- Planmeca Group
- Roland DG
- Sirona Dental Systems Inc.
- Straumann Holdings AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc
To Know More About Additional Information on Key Players, Request a Report PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Increasing awareness about dental care drives the market
Factors such as a growing focus on aesthetics, the rising prevalence of oral health disorders, and increasing customer knowledge about cosmetic dentistry are fueling the market growth. High disposable income coupled with awareness about aesthetic appearance is expected to create key opportunities in cosmetic dentistry market. A rise in awareness about dental care and growth in medical tourism in various developing nations such as Brazil and Mexico is another factor expected to propel the industry expansion for cosmetic dentistry.
Moreover, the growing demand for tooth-whitening, non-metallic inlays, and on-lays has led to an increase in the demand for cosmetic dentistry has been rising, which is positively influencing the market growth. In addition, technological developments and less harmful techniques and tools, such as laser treatment, are anticipated to bolster revenue growth. Also, the rising number of initiatives by various companies and governments is one of the major factors that fuel the development of the market.
Directly Purchase a copy of report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15551
- Dental systems and equipment product segment is predicted to lead the market
Based on product, the dental systems and equipment segment generates a significant cosmetic dentistry market share. The key factors contributing to this segment’s growth include a surge in developments in dental technologies such as computer-aided devices or machines. Further, orthodontics braces have registered a huge growth in this market.
- Dental hospitals and clinics are likely to positively influence industry growth
The cosmetic dentistry market by end-use segment will see the highest growth during the predicted period. This growth can be attributed to the increasing number of dental clinics and hospitals. Additionally, a growing preference for aligned teeth and enhancements in appearance, as well as increasing adoption of crowns and bridges, are major factors expected to augment the industry evolution throughout the forecast period.
Request for Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cosmetic-dentistry-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Report Scope: Cosmetic Dentistry Market
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 84.90 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 29.52 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||12.9% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||3M Company, Align Technology, Inc., A-dec Inc., Biolase, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings, Henry Schein, Midmark Corporation, Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Kuraray co. Ltd., Planmeca Group, Roland DG, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Straumann Holdings AG, Zimmer Biomet Holding, Inc.|
|Segments Covered||By Cancer Type, By Application, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America is expected to show the fastest growth
Based on geography, North America is expected to experience growth at the highest rate in the cosmetic dentistry market due to the growing awareness about oral health, industrial developments, surging demand for dental aesthetics, and high healthcare infrastructure.
Furthermore, Asia Pacific is assumed to be a booming region in the cosmetic dentistry market, which can be attributed to the rising disposable income in countries such as India and China. Also, the growing population and demand for enhancing and improving oral health by consumers in these nations are fueling revenue expansion.
Browse the Detail Report “Cosmetic Dentistry Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report; By End-Use (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Cosmetic Clinics, Dental Laboratories); By Product; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cosmetic-dentistry-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In March 2019, Align Technology, Inc. signed an agreement with Benco Dental for iTero Element Intraoral Scanners. Benco Dental is the largest privately-owned dental distributor in the U.S.
- In January 2021, Nobel Biocare launched Xealand TiUltra implant and abutment surfaces in the United States. These new surfaces are designed for implants and abutments, promoting tissue integration at every level.
Key Questions Answered in The Report:
- What is the growth possibility of the market?
- Which product segment will take the lion’s share?
- Which application segment will generate strong growth?
- What are the future investment pockets and opportunities in the market?
- Who are the leading companies? What are their strategies?
- What are the major trends positively impacting the market progress?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Cosmetic Dentistry market report based on product, end-use, and region:
By Product Outlook
- Dental Systems & Equipment
- Dental Chairs
- Dental CAD/CAM Systems
- Instrument Delivery Systems
- Dental lasers
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Dental Handpieces
- Dental scaling Units
- Dental implants
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Dental veneers
- Orthodontic braces
- Bonding Agents
- Inlays & On lays
By End-Use Outlook
- Dental hospitals & clinics
- Cosmetic clinics
- Dental Laboratories
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Healthcare Research Reports:
- Recombinant Proteins Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product & Services (Product, Production Services); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Animal Biotechnology Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Animal Type; By Product Type (Drugs, Diagnostic Test, Vaccinations, Feed Additives, Reproductive and Genetic); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Medical Tubing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Silicone, Polyolefins, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polycarbonates, Fluoropolymers); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Cosmetic Dentistry Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report; By End-Use (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Cosmetic Clinics, Dental Laboratories); By Product; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Dental Inlays & Onlays Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Material (Porcelain, Zirconia, Gold, Composite); By Type (Direct, Indirect); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727