Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Cancer Gene Therapy Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Therapy (Oncolytic Virotherapy, Gene Transfer); By End-Use (Research Institutes, Biopharma Companies); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global cancer gene therapy market size & share was valued at USD 1.76 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3.99 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period.
What is Cancer Gene Therapy? How Big is Cancer Gene Therapy Market Size?
Cancer gene therapy is the essential cancer cell and gene therapy in which researchers transfer new genes into a cancerous or normal cell to eliminate or reduce the growth of cancer. The recent report states that 12 to 14 new gene therapies will get approval in upcoming years, with nearly 40 new medicines sanctioned by the end of 2022. Nonviral vectors, viral vectors, and cell-based vehicles are the three main ways of transferring genes into tumor cells.
In many cases, gene therapy techniques are combined with traditional therapies such as chemotherapy and immunotherapy. In other cases, gene therapy provides tools to utilize insight into the tumor suppressor genes. The demand for cancer gene therapy market is expected to surge over the forecast period due to the rising prevalence of cancer.
Request Sample Copy of Cancer Gene Therapy Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cancer-gene-therapy-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Altor Bioscience Corporation
- Shanghai Sunway Biotech Company Limited
- GlobeImmune Inc
- Aduro Biotech
- New Link Genetics
- ZioPharm Oncology
- Genelux Corporation
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol Myers
- Squibb Company
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Adaptimmune Limited
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc
- Orchard Therapeutics Plc
- Spark Therapeutics Inc.
- AGC Biologics
- Anges Inc.
- Bluebird Bio Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dynavax Technologies
- Human Stem Cells Institute
- Uniqure N.V.
- Gensight Biologics
- Celgene Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- EffRx Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Euroscreen S.A.
- Vicore Pharma AB
- Cell Genesys Inc.
- Achieve Life Science Inc.
- Advantagene Inc.
- GenVec Inc.
Request for More Information on Market Players, Download a Free Report Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Rising number of cancer cases positively pushes the market growth
Some key factors driving the market growth include increasing demand for gene therapy coupled with the rising number of cancer cases worldwide. The increasing developments in gene therapy are expected to become an effective alternative treatment option for various types of cancers and neoplastic disorders. This factor is likely to fuel the market development. With the growing spending on R&D activities and a surge in demand for DNA-based therapeutics, the cancer gene therapy market sales will increase during the foreseen period. In addition, high investment by government firms in better healthcare infrastructure is majorly contributing to the industry’s growth.
Moreover, the growing prevalence rates of lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and obesity, the fast-growing diagnostic industry, and increasing healthcare spending are propelling the cancer gene therapy market size. In addition, the increasing number of the older population, the rise in demand for laboratory automation, as well as more awareness of preventative healthcare are positively influencing the cancer gene therapy industry’s expansion.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15691
Report Scope: Cancer Gene Therapy Market
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 3.99 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 1.76 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||9.6% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||BioCancell, GlobeImmune, Inc., Aduro Biotech, OncoGeneX, New Link Genetics., ZioPharm Oncology, Genelux Corporation, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK), Amgen, Inc., Bristol Myers, Squibb Company, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Adaptimmune Limited, Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc, Biogen, Orchard Therapeutics Plc|
|Segments Covered||By Therapy, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
Also Read, Press Release: Cancer Gene Therapy Market Size Worth $3.99 Billion By 2030 | CAGR: 9.6%
Key Highlights of the Report
- Market value data for each segment and sub-segment
- Analysis by geography with consumption of the product/service in the region
- Competitive landscape, which incorporates the extensive company profiles
- The current as well as the future outlook of the cancer gene therapy industry with respect to recent developments
- In-depth analysis of market perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities in the cancer gene therapy market
- Key strategic initiatives are taken by major players
- In Sept 2021, Adaptimmune announced a partnership with Genentech to develop allogeneic cell therapies indicated for multiple cancers.
- In August 2022, Bristol Myers Squibb acquired Turning Point Therapeutics, which is a clinical-stage precision oncology company, and the acquisition will strengthen the oncology market.
- Gene-induced Immunotherapy segment will lead the market in 2021
Based on therapy type, the market is segmented into oncolytic virotherapy, gene-induced immunotherapy, and gene transfer. Gene-induced immunotherapy accounted for the largest cancer gene therapy market share due to the increasing investments in R&D and rising developments in gene technology. In this technique, genes are generated in the body to improve the immune system with healthy genes.
- Hospitals are expected to dominate the market
By end-use, the cancer gene therapy market segmentation includes hospitals, research institutes, biopharma companies, diagnostic centers, and others. Of all, the hospital segment majorly contributed to the market and is expected to grow over the predicted period. The key factor supporting segment growth is the rising prevalence of cancer. In addition, due to the growing geriatric population worldwide, incidences of cancer are increasing, which is boosting industry growth.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cancer-gene-therapy-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
- North America accounts for the largest market revenue share
By geographic assessment, North America holds the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance at a significant CAGR over the foreseen period. The prominent factors pushing the cancer gene therapy market forecast growth include technological developments coupled with growing investment in R&D. In addition, the market is growing due to the well-established healthcare infrastructure in North America.
Further, Asia Pacific is expected to experience a higher CAGR over the predicted time period owing to the growing geriatric population as well as rising government investment and initiatives in healthcare and technological advancements.
Browse the Detail Report “Cancer Gene Therapy Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Therapy (Oncolytic Virotherapy, Gene Transfer); By End-Use (Research Institutes, Biopharma Companies); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cancer-gene-therapy-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of The Key Questions from Our Customers Are:
- Which are the top companies in the market?
- How will the market change in the next years?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the market?
- Which regional market will show the highest growth?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the market throughout the forecast period?
- Which area offers the most significant benefit for the world market?
- What are the threats to business and the impact of the current scenario on growth and market perception?
- What are the likely advanced scenarios and maximum incentive to see movement by application, type, and region?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the cancer gene therapy market report based on therapy, end-use, and region:
By Therapy Outlook
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- Gene-induced Immunotherapy
- Gene transfer
By End-Use Outlook
- Research Institutes
- Biopharma Companies
- Diagnostic centers
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Healthcare Research Reports:
- Recombinant Proteins Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product & Services (Product, Production Services); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Animal Biotechnology Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Animal Type; By Product Type (Drugs, Diagnostic Test, Vaccinations, Feed Additives, Reproductive and Genetic); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Medical Tubing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Silicone, Polyolefins, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polycarbonates, Fluoropolymers); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Cosmetic Dentistry Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report; By End-Use (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Cosmetic Clinics, Dental Laboratories); By Product; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Dental Inlays & Onlays Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Material (Porcelain, Zirconia, Gold, Composite); By Type (Direct, Indirect); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727