Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Therapy Type (Targeted therapy, Chemotherapy, Surgery & Radiation Therapy, Hormonal therapy); By Region, Segments & Forecast, 2018 – 2026” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global breast cancer therapeutics market size was valued at USD 14.2 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 29.6 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period.
What is Breast Cancer Therapeutics? How Big is Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market Size?
Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in women in the United States. Breast lump, change in the size of your breast, change in the size or shape of a breast, and changes to the skin over the breast are some of the signs and symptoms of this type of cancer. Excessive exposure to radiation, obesity, insufficient physical exercise, and high intake of alcohol is the common risk factors associated with breast cancer.
The condition is treated in different ways, such as surgery, chemotherapy, biological therapy, radiation therapy, and hormonal therapy. The National Cancer Institute reports that in 2016, approximately 246,660 breast cancer cases were diagnosed. The key factors contributing to the breast cancer therapeutics market growth include the growing prevalence rate and the rising existence of breast cancer.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/breast-cancer-therapy-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report
- Market value data for each segment and sub-segment
- The overview of major regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography with consumption of the product/service in the region
- Competitive landscape, which incorporates the extensive company profiles
- The current as well as the future outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments
- In-depth analysis of market perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- The dynamic scenario is given along with growth opportunities in the years to come
Some of the Top Market Players Covered in this Report:
- Bayer AG
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Merck & Co.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
To Know More About the Additional List of Market Players, Download a Free Report PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- The increasing occurrence of breast cancer is flourishing in the market growth
The increasing development of novel and advanced therapies, such as targeted therapies and immunotherapies, is anticipated to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. A surge in investment in research and development activities coupled with technological developments in cancer biology and pharmacology are some of the important breast cancer therapeutics market trends boosting the industry growth. The rising occurrence of the disease in developed countries is expected to push the global breast cancer therapeutics industry into a positive growth curve over the predicted period.
- New product launches support industry development
Moreover, the increasing adoption of the western lifestyle, growing awareness about breast cancer as well as increasing prevalence of obesity in women post-menopause is supporting the market growth. Also, some of the new product launches by key players are predicted to uptick the industry development during the foreseen period. In addition, the growing use of alcohol intake in women, and the rising use of birth control pills is anticipated to fuel the breast cancer therapeutics market size throughout the anticipated period.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/5041
In August 2022, the United States Food and Drug Administration approved Enhertu (fam-trastuzumab-deruxtecan-nxki), an IV infusion for the treatment of patients with unresectable (unable to be removed) or metastatic (spread to other parts of the body) HER2-low breast cancer. This is the first approved therapy targeted to patients with the HER2-low breast cancer subtype, which is a newly defined subset of HER2-negative breast cancer.
- Targeted drug therapy type segment led the market in 2021
Based on therapy type, the market is divided into targeted therapy, chemotherapy, surgery & radiation therapy, and hormonal therapy. Of all, targeted drug therapy dominated the market by holding the largest breast cancer therapeutics market share in 2021. The segment is also expected to continue its dominance over the predicted period. This is because the therapy triggers the immune system and prevents the growth of new blood vessels.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/breast-cancer-therapy-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Report Scope: Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market
|Market Outlook for 2026||USD 29.6 Billion|
|Market Size 2017 Value||USD 14.2 billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||10.3% from 2018 – 2026|
|Top Market Players||AstraZeneca, Bayer AG, Danaher, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eisai Co., Ltd., Merck & Co., Novartis AG, Novocure, Pfizer Inc., and F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG|
|Segments Covered||By Therapy Type, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America holds the highest revenue share in the market
Based on geography, North America has witnessed the largest revenue share in the market owing to an increase in the prevalence and occurrence of breast cancer, rising government welfare, and a growing female senior population base. Also, the high presence of major players, along with the increasing consumer awareness regarding the disease, is boosting the breast cancer therapeutics market demand in North America. The growing demand for diagnostic tests and technological developments for the treatment of breast cancer is another factor supporting the growth of the industry.
Browse the Detail Report “Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Therapy Type (Targeted therapy, Chemotherapy, Surgery & Radiation Therapy, Hormonal therapy); By Region, Segments & Forecast, 2018 – 2026” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/breast-cancer-therapy-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Questions Answered:
- Who are the leading key players, and what are their key business plans in the market?
- What are the different threats and issues faced by the dealers?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key companies?
- What are the main trends that have a positive impact on the growth of the market?
- What are the growth opportunities that could emerge in the industry in the coming years?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces analysis and the SWOT analysis of the major players?
Key Segments Are:
By Therapy Type Outlook
- Targeted therapy
- Surgery & radiation therapy
- Hormonal therapy
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Russia, Netherlands)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/fetal-and-neonatal-care-equipment-market
- Infectious Respiratory Disease Diagnostics Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/infectious-respiratory-disease-diagnostics-market
- Cell Reprogramming Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-reprogramming-market
- Near-infrared Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/near-infrared-spectroscopy-market
- Biopreservation Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biopreservation-market
- Clinical Trial Outsourcing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/clinical-trials-outsourcing-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727