Global Anticoagulants Market is expected to reach USD 35.26 Billion by 2024 with the CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period.
Scope of the Global Anticoagulants Market Report-
Anticoagulants are medicines that help prevent blood clots. They’re given to people at a high risk of getting clots, to reduce their chances of developing serious conditions like strokes and heart attacks. A blood clot is a seal created by the blood to prevent bleeding from wounds. If a blood clot blocks the flow of blood through a vessel, the affected a part of the body will become starved of oxygen and can stop working properly. Examples of Anticoagulants include aspirin, heparin and warfarin. 5.7% of those using aspirin and warfarin experienced major bleeding events after one year, compared to 3% of these on warfarin only. Anticoagulants are used to treat and stop blood clots which will occur in blood vessels. Blood clots can block blood vessels.
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Anticoagulants Market are:
- Aspen Holdings
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Daiichi Sankyo Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
Global Anticoagulants Market Segmentation Analysis:
By drug class: – NOACs, Eliquis, Bevyxxa, Xarelto, Savaysa & lixiana, Pradaxa, Heparin & LMWH, Vitamin K antagonist, Others
By route of administration: – Oral anticoagulant, Injectable anticoagulant
By application: – Atrial fibrillation & heart attack, Stroke, Deep vein thrombosis (DVT), Pulmonary embolism (PE), Others
North America is dominating the Anticoagulants Market
North America is expected to dominate the growth of global anticoagulants market due to increasing incidences of cardiovascular disorders, chronic diseases, and venous thromboembolism. Chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are the leading causes of death and disability in the United States. Each year, the American Cancer Society estimates the numbers of new cancer cases and deaths that will occur in the United State. 1,806,590 new cancer cases and 606,520 cancer deaths are projected to occur in the United States In 2020. Venous thromboembolism (VTE) occurs for the first time in 100 persons out of 100,000 each year in the United States. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest growth rate due to increasing geriatric population. According to the China national group, in 2017, the proportion of Chinese citizens above 60 years old obtained 17.3 percent, approximately above 241 million.
On Special Requirement Anticoagulants Market Report is also available for below region:
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Anticoagulants market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Anticoagulants market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Anticoagulants market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Anticoagulants market?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Anticoagulants market?
- Who are the key players in the Anticoagulants market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Anticoagulants market?
Other Trending Reports:
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162