Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Anastomosis Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Clinics); By Application; By Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global anastomosis devices market size & share was evaluated at USD 3.63 billion in 2021 and is expected to surpass USD 5.89 Billion By 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
What are Anastomosis Devices? How Big is Anastomosis Devices Market?
An anastomosis is a surgical association between two structures, such as blood vessels or loops of the intestine. Anastomosis devices are commonly used by surgeons during anastomosis procedures while performing surgeries like cardiac bypass surgery and gastrointestinal. These devices are easy to use and cause minimal endothelial damage and less blood-exposed non-intimal surface. Gastrointestinal and vascular anastomosis are the most common types of anastomosis.
Anastomotic devices, proximal and distal, can ease the creation of reproducible, compliant anastomoses and pump in inaccessible parts. These devices do this with neuro-protective benefits and through minimal-access cuts. One major factor driving the growth of the anastomosis devices market demand is a surge in the number of cardiac and gastrointestinal surgeries around the globe. Also, the growing senior population, coupled with the rising prevalence of coronary heart devices, is propelling industry growth.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anastomosis-devices-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Recent Development in This Market:
- Key regions holding a significant share of the total market revenue
- Growth outlook of the global market scenario, including production, consumption, history, and forecast.
- The recent R&D projects performed by each player
- A complete analysis of global market dynamics, status, and competitive view
- The forecast view shows how the market is expected to grow in the coming years.
- Analysis by geography with consumption of the product/service in the region
- All vital global industry verticals are presented in this study, like product type, applications, and geographical regions.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- LivaNova PLC
- MAQUET Holding
- Novare Surgical Systems
- Peters Surgical
- Vitalitec International
To Know More About Additional Market Players, Request a Free Report Brochure: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anastomosis-devices-market/request-for-sample
Growth Driving Factors
- The growing incidence of target diseases pushes the market demand
Succeeding growth in various surgeries, technological advancements in anastomosis devices, and rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries are some of the prominent factors fueling the growth of the anastomotic devices market. Rising incidence of target diseases, favorable reimbursement scenarios in cardiac procedures such as coronary bypass graft (CABG), and open-heart valve replacement are other anastomosis devices market trends boosting the industry growth. Also, the increase in healthcare expenditure by the government of various nations is positively influencing the industry’s growth.
- An increase in R&D activities is bolstering industry growth
Moreover, unhealthy eating habits and sedentary lifestyles among consumers is expected to boost the anastomosis devices market size. Growing investments by leading companies in research and development (R&D) activities to develop anastomosis equipment also act as a catalyst for industry growth. Increasing requirement for devices in other orthopedic, gynecological, and ophthalmic surgeries also positively contributes to the market growth.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/14081
- In December 2020, India Medtronic Private Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medtronic introduced EEA Circular Stapler with Tri-Staple Technology. This is the first 3-row Circular Stapler with varied height staples.
- In March 2021, Johnson & Johnson (US) launched the ECHELON+ Stapler, a powered surgical stapler designed to provide surgeons with better staple formation.
Anastomosis Devices Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 5.89 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 3.63 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||5.7% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Aesdex, B. Braun, Ethicon, Getinge, LivaNova PLC, MAQUET Holding, Medtronic, Novare Surgical Systems, Peters Surgical, and Vitalitec International|
|Segments Covered||By Type, By Application, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- The disposable type segment accounted for the largest market share in 2021
Based on type, the market is segmented into surgical staplers, surgical sutures, automated suturing devices, and surgical sealants and adhesives. The disposable segment witnessed the largest anastomosis devices market share in 2021 due to easier usability and the large availability of various disposable anastomosis devices in the market. Also, various technological developments in the development of anastomosis devices worldwide fuel the segment’s growth.
- The cardiovascular surgery application segment is expected to show the highest growth rate
The anastomosis devices market application segment is divided into cardiovascular & thoracic surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, and others. Of all, the cardiovascular surgery segment is anticipated to generate the highest growth throughout the forecast period. The growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases across the globe, coupled with the rising usage of highly non-invasive techniques to carry out surgical procedures by surgeons, is majorly contributing to the segment growth in the market.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anastomosis-devices-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
- With the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, North America dominated the market
Based on geography, the anastomosis devices market in North America held the largest revenue share in the global industry. This shared growth can be attributed to the growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in the region as well as a surge in the number of healthcare spending by the government. Further, the rise in the number of cancer patients coupled with increasing R&D activities by the leading market players is positively influencing the anastomosis devices industry growth.
Moreover, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to record substantial progress over the anticipated period owing to the increasing advancement in healthcare infrastructure, growing disposable incomes, rapid economic development, and increasing elderly population. China, India, and Japan are the major countries contributing to the anastomosis devices market sales in the region. These countries are expected to generate the highest CAGR during the projected period. One of the key factors supporting this growth is the rising number of hospitals and the increasing demand for anastomosis devices.
Browse the Detail Report “Anastomosis Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Clinics); By Application; By Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anastomosis-devices-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions About the Market
- What is the global market size at the global level?
- What are the recent developments and government policies?
- What are the top trends in the market?
- Which Is the most potential market segment?
- Which are the top industry players in the market?
- Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the global market?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the opportunities for the existing players and for those who are planning to enter?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the anastomosis devices market report on the basis of type, end-use, application, and region:
Anastomosis Devices, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Surgical Staplers
- Surgical Sutures
- Absorbable Sutures
- Synthetic Sutures
- Natural Sutures
- Non-absorbable Sutures
- Absorbable Sutures
- Automated Suturing Devices
- Surgical Sealants and Adhesives
- Synthetic & Semisynthetic
Anastomosis Devices, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
Anastomosis Devices, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Clinics
Browse More Related Reports:
- Clinical Trial Outsourcing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/clinical-trials-outsourcing-market
- Near-infrared Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/near-infrared-spectroscopy-market
- Cell Reprogramming Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-reprogramming-market
- Oral Irrigator Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/oral-irrigator-market
- Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-intelligence-in-cancer-diagnostics-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727