Global Fertility Supplement Market is valued at USD 1.85 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3.07 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.49% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global Fertility Supplement Market Report:
To improve the chances of pregnancy and having a healthy baby, fertility supplements are taken. Natural and synthetic ingredients are used to boost the fertility by promoting ovulation and improving hormonal profiles. Men and women should definitely consider taking fertility supplements when looking to improve or support their egg, ovulatory, sperm, or overall reproductive health.
The Covid-19 pandemic has constructively affected the demand for fertility supplements. As a consequence, the consumption of fertility supplements has increased gradually augmented during the outbreak. Though, the lockdown and limitations on international trade disrupted the supply chain and generated an enormous gap between the supply and demand of the supplement.
Request Sample PDF @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1838?Med_Guru
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Fertility Supplement Market are:
- Fairhaven Health
- Coast Science
- Lenus Pharma GesmbH
- Active Bio Life Science GmbH
- Exeltis USA, Inc.
- PregPrep LLC
- TTK Healthcare Ltd.
- Fertility Nutraceuticals LLC
Global Fertility Supplement Market Segmentation Analysis:
By Product Type:
- Soft Gels
- Synthetic and Blend of Synthetic
- Natural Ingredients
- IVF with ICSI
- IVF without ICSI
By Service Provider:
- Fertility Clinics
- Surgical Centres
- Clinical Research Institutes
By Distribution Channel
News: Everly Health Acquired Fertility Startup Natalist Amid an Uptick of Women’s Health M&A Deals
On October 22nd, 2021; Everly Health, a parent company of home testing startup Everlywell Health had acquired Natalist, reproductive health startup. Natalist’s suite of products such as prenatal supplements, ovulation tests, and pregnancy tests will add on to Everly Health’s prevailing at-home lab collection tests for areas like menopause and fertility hormones.
Ro Acquired Modern Fertility to Expand into Women’s Health Offerings
On May 20th, 2020; An online health startup, Ro (Roman) that sells erectile dysfunction medication and hair loss supplements to men, announced the acquisition of Modern Fertility, a reproductive health platform that permits users to order customized fertility hormone tests online.
Global Fertility Supplement Market Regional Analysis:
On a geographic basis, North America is expected to dominate the global fertility supplement market owing to many factors such as the increasing prevalence of fertility problems, recent development, and the presence of many players in this region. For example, about 6% of married women aged 15 to 44 years in the United States are unable to get pregnant after one year of trying (infertility). Also, about 12% of women aged 15 to 44 years in the United States have difficulty getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to term (impaired fecundity). Research & development on fertility supplements has become more progressive in current years, which have unlocked new avenues for brands. Research and developments are stimulating consideration in a various array of fertility supplements, both in terms of product format and active ingredients.
Europe is another fastest-growing region in the fertility supplement market due to the rising frequency of obesity and the expanding number of diabetic patients. However, obese, and overweight women have upper levels of a hormone called leptin, which is produced in fatty tissue. This can disturb the hormone balance and result in reduced fertility. In accordance with Eurostat, weight difficulties and obesity are growing at a hasty rate in most of the EU Member States, with around 52.7% of the adult EU’s population overweight in 2019. As well, when broken down, almost 58.6% of European adults are overweight and 23 percent are obese in 2020. Moreover, the study of Brandessence market research analysts displays that the risks of infertility have been shown to be threefold higher in obese than in non-obese women. Obese women are more desirable to intake fertility supplements to get pregnant and have a healthy baby. This is fruitfully boosting the fertility supplements market growth and making the European region the fastest-growing region globally.
On Special Requirement Fertility Supplement Market Report is also available for below region:
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Fertility Supplement market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Fertility Supplement market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Fertility Supplement market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Fertility Supplement market?
- What are the key regions for future investments?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Fertility Supplement market?
- Who are the key players in the Fertility Supplement market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Fertility Supplement market?
Other Trending Reports:
- Reprocessed Medical Devices Market Size to Worth Around USD 8350.3 Million by 2027
- Gene Editing Tools Market is valued at USD 412.9 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1362.6 Million by 2028.
- Global Bio-Pharma Market is Expected to reach USD 703.28 Billion by 2027
- Acetic Anhydride Market is valued at USD 6.65 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.24 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.37% over the forecast period.
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162