The global facial treatment market size was USD 1,007.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.44% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The face treatment industry is witnessing significant growth owing to the rising concerns about facial appearance and skin health among individuals. The ever-growing beauty and personal care industry is also playing a vital role in stimulating market demand. Furthermore, the recent COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the closure of many non-essential businesses, which has adversely affected the sales of face treatment products. However, the market is expected to recover from the pandemic-induced slowdown in the coming years.
A well-known skin treatment that improves all aspects of the skin is facial therapy. In a facial treatment, mature skin is steamed, cleansed, and massaged. Massage, peels, face masks, and steam are currently used in facial treatments. These treatments are frequently offered in beauty salons and are intended to improve skin health. It offers a fantastic calming therapy in addition to nourishing the skin. Skin and pores can be cleaned during a facial treatment, leaving the person’s skin smooth and hydrated. The peeling procedure reduces lines and wrinkles on the face of the patient. Early onset of ageing has driven the need for less painful rejuvenation techniques to prolong youth.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1297
Rising female knowledge of face treatment is one of the major factors fueling the market’s expansion for facial treatments. Over the projection period, the market would also develop as a result of rising demand for specialised advanced cosmetic items as well as growing health concerns. Additionally, expanding numbers of dermatological and beauty clinics with enhanced infrastructure and rising demand from working women in developed nations are both expected to support growth. Last but not least, facial therapy is highly helpful for skin pigmentation and enhances the worth of the face. It can lighten the skin, reduce facial discolorations, and reduce wrinkles. These elements would be advantageous for the market for facial treatments.
Key competitors in the facial treatment market are predicted to benefit greatly from developing public-private partnerships, evolving medical conditions, rising government backing, and expanding R&D activities. The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak had briefly forced the closure of production facilities. However, a lot of businesses were able to return to normal thanks to many norm-easing measures that allowed them to reopen their facilities and resume production. As social media advertising can draw in a sizable consumer base through successful campaigns, the growing trend of social media marketing is also anticipated to generate several growth prospects for significant organisations.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Some major companies in the global market report include Lutronic, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Strata Skin Sciences, Cutera, Lumenis Be Ltd., Sciton, Cynosure, Venus Concept, Neoasia, and Fotona.
- During the forecast period, the revenue CAGR for the segment of laser-based devices is anticipated to increase quickly. Lasers have been regarded as a remarkable cosmetic enhancing method for treating a number of skin disorders since their beam gently vaporises skin tissues. Many different skin conditions can be treated with laser technology, including pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, freckles, unwanted tattoos, acne scars, birthmarks, blemishes, seal blood vessels, spider veins, droopy, dry, sagging eyelid skin, dark circles under the eyes, pucker marks, frown lines, brown spots, uneven skin tone and texture, smokers’ line, skin tightening, unwanted hair and skin tissue incision.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/face-treatment-market
- Throughout the projection period, the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy segment is anticipated to develop steadily. It is frequently used to treat skin wounds in addition to treating damaged tendons. PRP was first used by surgeons to speed up recovery after jaw or plastic surgery. The use of post-surgical PRP injections to speed up the healing of muscles, tendons, and ligaments has been increased due to the prolonged recovery times associated with therapies on these tissues.
- Over the course of the forecast period, the category of beauty clinics is anticipated to generate the most revenue. Urban areas’ growing awareness of facial treatments and skin health, the expansion of beauty clinics and salons, and the accessibility of facial treatments are all anticipated to drive this market’s rise in the coming years.
- Due to the rising demand for laser-based equipment, the IPL devices segment is predicted to dominate this market in the approaching years. IPL devices provide a very wide beam, which is more effective and efficient for facial treatments than laser-based devices, which only produce a single beam.
- Due to the high demand for facial treatment devices in industrialised nations like Canada and the United States, North America has the greatest revenue share in the global market for facial treatments. Additionally, expanding commercial operations by well-known firms and the high spending power of working professionals are projected to support the growth of the North American face treatment market in the near future. In addition, the growing number of working class women in the United States and changing lifestyles would support market expansion.
- Due to its strong revenue CAGR, Asia Pacific, which now dominates the face treatment market, is expected to keep that position during the projected period. The existence of many well-known enterprises would promote growth. The Asia Pacific facial treatment market is expected to rise quickly due to the increasing demand for masks, serums, anti-aging, skin-whitening, and facial creams, particularly in China, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. Last but not least, the use of skin-whitening treatments is predicted to increase demand for durable goods in this region.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1297
Emergen Research has segmented the global face treatment market based on device, treatment, end-use, and region:
- Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- LED Devices
- IPL Devices
- Ultrasound Devices
- Laser-based Devices
- RF Devices
- Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening
- Chemical peel
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Beauty Clinics
- Dermatology Clinics
- Parlor & Salons
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1297
Explore More Reports Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
14671 110 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-face-treatment-market