Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Electronic Health Records Market by Product (On-premise Software and Cloud-based Software), Type (Inpatient EHR and Ambulatory EHR), Application (Clinical Application, Administrative Application, Reporting in Healthcare System, Healthcare Financing, and Clinical Research Application), and End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Specialty Centers, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030.” According to the report, the global electronic health records industry generated $30.55 billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach $63.84 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 7.7% from 2021 to 2030.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 8.7% from 2021 to 2030, owing to increase in number of hospitals, and demand for advanced healthcare facilities.
What are the key trends in the electronic health records market report?
The key trends in the electronic health records market are by an increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases; rise in number of hospitals; and increase in healthcare expenditure of patients.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, hospitalizations of patients with Covid-19 increased dramatically. This has led to a rise in demand for EHRs for patient and data management. EHR software and systems have played a critical role in managing and recording patient data.
- Cyber threats to EHR systems have increased dramatically during the pandemic as usage has increased. These threats have become more sophisticated and complex than ever before.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The in-house software segment will maintain its leading position during the forecast period
Based on product, the home software segment made the highest contribution in 2020, accounting for more than half of the global electronic health record market, and is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period. This is due to the increase in the number of hospitals around the world. However, the cloud-based software segment is expected to achieve the highest CAGR of 8.0% from 2021 to 2030. This is due to advancements in cloud-based technology.
The hospital segment will continue to dominate earnings over the forecast period
On the basis of end-user, the hospital sector has the largest share in 2020, accounting for more than two-fifths of the global electronic health record market, and is expected to maintain its revenue control in forecast period. This is due to the adoption of advanced healthcare systems and the increase in the number of hospitals across the world. However, the specialty industry sector is estimated to have the highest CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2030, due to the increase in chronic diseases like cancer and the large presence of the specialty industry.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Computer Programs and Systems Inc.
- CureMD Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Greenway Health, LLC
- Praxis EMR
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of electronic health records market report ?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of electronic health records market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the electronic health records market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Based on product, the home software segment is the largest contributor to the electronic health record market in 2020.
- Based on type, the inpatient EHR segment is the largest contributor to the electronic health record market in 2020.
- By application, the medical device segment is the largest contributor to the market in 2020
- Regionally, North America posted the highest revenue in 2020, while Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060