The Demand For Global Disposable Syringes Market in terms of revenue was worth USD 2078.4 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2527.8 Million in 2027, growing at a CAGR of -0.11% from 2021 to 2027
COVID-19 has shown a positive impact on the global disposable syringes market due to the increased demand for disposable syringes in order to vaccinate people all around the world. Also, the current pandemic presents many challenges, the strong effects of which are particularly experienced by weak and marginalized populations. The severity of this pandemic and increasing syringe capacity concerns associated with vaccination which has increased the development of disposable syringes in order to meet the demand for vaccination.
A syringe is an instrument that is used to insert or remove a solution on a large body. It is usually operated by a piston pump system, which is an important method of medical treatment for patients by doctors or nurse staff. The main difference between a normal syringe and a disposable syringe is that disposable syringes are for single use and are then usually disposed of in contaminated equipment.
Global Disposable Syringes Market: Market Player Analysis:
- Becton Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices (HMD)
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc
- NIPRO Medical Corporation
- Baxter International Inc
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Stevanato Group
- Braun Melsungen AG
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1491?Aniket_MED
Segmentation Analysis of Disposable Syringes Market:
The study provides a crucial view of the global disposable syringes market by segmenting the market based on product, application, end-user, and region & country level. Based on product, the global disposable syringes market is segmented into Conventional Syringes and Pre-Fillable Syringes. Based upon application, the market is segmented into Therapeutic Medication, Syringe Pump, Immunization, and Others.
- Conventional Syringes
- Pre-Fillable Syringes
- Therapeutic Medication
- Syringe Pump
By End User:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1491?Aniket_MED
The increasing geriatric population and number of diabetes patients on the global level are some of the major factors driving the growth of the global disposable syringe market. For example; approximately 463 million adults are living with diabetes across the globe, according to the latest 2019 data from the International Diabetes Federation. Diabetes prevalence is increasing speedily; previous 2017 come close to putting the number at 425 million people living with diabetes. The number of diabetes patients is anticipated to almost double by 2030.
North America is expected to dominate the global disposable syringe market mainly due to the occurrence of infections that need to be treated with the help of pathological injections and the spread of various acute conditions, which require vaccination, and the increasing incidence of diabetes. For instance; According to American Diabetes Association (ADA), approximately 34.2 million American citizens, which is nearly 10.5% of the population, had diabetes in 2017, and is expected to increase by about 54% to more between 2015 and 2030. Furthermore, increasing activities from various NGOs and health organizations to raise awareness about the use of disposable syringes in North America is also fostering the demand for injectable drugs are a key factor for the growth of the disposable syringe market in North America.
Market Trends of Disposable Syringes Market:
A syringe is nothing but a simple reciprocating pump containing a plunger i.e., it is actually a piston in modern syringes that fits tightly within a cylindrical tube called a barrel. Its most common use is to administer injections into the body. These syringes come in both a disposable all-in-one unit with the needle attached and with the plunger and tip separate.
A) SoloShot and SoloShot FX syringes:
SoloShot is a plastic disposable syringe that is equipped with an internal metal clip. The AD syringe company provides this SoloShot FX syringe is a single-use, disposable, with a metal clip that locks the plunger after a single use.
B) K1 syringes:
The K1 Auto disposable syringe is a syringe designed to be used one time only and for use by developing countries, as these poorer countries are often cash-strapped & reuse their syringes either to save money or out of ignorance.
C) Kojak Selinge Auto-Disable Syringes:
Kojak Selinge auto disables syringe is the result of collaboration between STAR Syringes of U.K & HMD. HMD Company has accepted the challenge of providing solutions to the matter of unsafe injection practices that arise because of the use of reused syringes.
Get Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1491?Aniket_MED
A syringe is an instrument that is used to insert or remove a solution on a large body. It is usually operated by a piston pump system, which is an important method of medical treatment for patients by doctors or nurse staff. The main difference between a normal syringe and a disposable syringe is that disposable syringes are for single use and are then usually disposed of in contaminated equipment. Disposable syringes allow doctors to use the item only once and then discard it so that it does not become contaminated and speed up medical services.
On Special Requirement Global Disposable Syringes Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
- Global Anthrax Vaccines Market is valued at USD 569.7 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1082.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 8.39% over the forecast period.
- Global Inactivated Vaccines Market is valued at USD 5417.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 6850.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.41% over the forecast period.
- Global Malaria Vaccine Market is valued at USD 394.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 887.8 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period.
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Pneumococcal Vaccines Market is valued at USD 8.49 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 12.11 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period.
- Vaccine Adjuvants Market is valued at USD 696.0 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1400.1 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162