As per the latest industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global Dermatoscopes Market is currently valued at US$ 1.16 billion and is predicted to surge ahead at a CAGR of 13% through 2027.
A dermatoscope is a device used to diagnose skin care problems and for examining skin lesions. This is accomplished by lighting and enlarging the skin area under examination. The enormous need for dermatology equipment, rising incidence of skin conditions such as acne & scars, and expanding popularity of digital dermatoscopes are the main factors driving market expansion for dermatoscopes. Over the coming years, it is also anticipated that the growing number of market players who offer dermatoscopes would have an impact on overall market growth.
Get Sample PDF of This Research Report with Detailed Table of Content:
The sophisticated design of dermatoscopes also enables doctors to rely on the accuracy of historical data that has been saved, comparatively higher magnification power to inspect skin, etc., all of which aid in the early diagnosis of a variety of skin problems.
Although dermatoscopes are technologically-sophisticated, a lack of dermatologists in several developing nations and the accessibility of substitute equipment could impede market expansion to some extent.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Sales of hybrid dermatoscopes are expected to surge ahead at a CAGR of 14% from 2022 to 2027 due to their several beneficial qualities.
- The global dermatoscopes market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13% from 2022 to 2027.
- North America and Asia Pacific are expected to be profitable markets for dermatoscope manufacturers due to the presence of major firms and rising cases related to skin disorders.
- Another factor anticipated to promote the growth of the global market is the rising demand for dermatoscopes from dermatology clinics due to their broad use in the treatment and detection of various disorders, including scabies, moles, and fungal infections.
Key Segments Covered in Dermatoscopes Industry Research
- By Product :
- Contact Dermatoscopes
- Hybrid Dermatoscopes
- Non-contact Dermatoscopes
- By Technology :
- By Modality :
- By End User :
- Dermatology Clinics
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Due to the presence of numerous domestic and regional competitors, the global market for dermatoscopes is extremely fragmented and competitive. Key players use a variety of marketing tactics, including acquisitions & mergers, partnerships, and collaborations, to enhance their market stance.
Development of technologically-sophisticated dermatoscopes to record significant structural changes in moles and other changes in the skin epidermis is a major area of attention for producers of dermatoscopes.
Strategic activities including mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and global expansion are regularly adopted by major companies of dermatoscopes.
- For instance, Canfield’s VECTRA WB360 whole-body skin lesion mapping system was commercially introduced in March 2017.
- Swift Medical announced the release of Swift Skin and Wound in September 2021. Patients and researchers would be able to use their smartphones to take precise photos of skin issues as a result.
Key Companies Profiled
- Canfield Scientific, Inc.
- 3Gen Inc.
- FotoFinder Systems, Inc.
- HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc.
- Firefly Global
- ILLUCO Corporation Ltd.
- Welch Allyn
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the dermatoscopes market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2027.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (contact dermatoscopes, hybrid dermatoscopes, non-contact dermatoscopes), technology (LED, xenon, halogen, ultraviolet), modality (handheld, trolley-mounted, headbands), and end user (dermatology clinics, hospitals, others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Skin Revitalizing Handheld Devices Market: The recent trend in the world of cosmetics is the interference of technology with skincare routine. In the past few years, gadgets and devices related to skincare like skin revitalizing handheld devices have penetrated the market and have provided professional results to the consumers.
Skincare Devices Market: Sales of skincare devices were valued at US$ 12 Bn in 2021, and are expected to gather momentum, reaching US$ 14 Bn by the end of 2022. Furthermore, the market is forecast to expand 3.1x to be valued at US$ 43.48 Bn in 2032.
Next Generation Wound Closure Device Market: According to latest research study by Fact.MR, next generation wound closure device market is set to witness numerous opportunities during forecast period. These devices are highly been utilized in surgical procedure to prevent the formation of skin gaps and bacterial infection.