The global dental laboratories market was valued at US $ 29.6 Bn. Moreover, the market is also expected to witness a CAGR of 5.6% during 2022-2032. Moreover, oral care is also expected to be the highest revenue generating type, accounting for an absolute dollar opportunity of US $ 5.3 Bn during 2022-2032.
Moreover, the surge in urbanization is boosting the demand for various commodities, which is consequently driving the need for dental healthcare.
Growing trend of dental tourism and growth inside the wide variety of laboratories installed in last 5 years boost the marketplace’s boom. Government has taken various initiatives to sell technological improvements on this place, which has led to the growth of the dental laboratories market.
Besides this, in various geographies such as US, people are becoming more aware of the dental care day by day. Poor appearance due to dental troubles can make a huge contribution to social isolation and leads to lack of self-esteem.
Get Sample PDF of This Research Report with Detailed Table of Content:
Why there has been a Surge in Demand for Dental Laboratories in Dental Lasers Application?
Dental lasers marketplace is projected to showcase a CAGR of round 8.9% for the forecast period of 2022-2032. Rising incidence of extensive type of dental diseases, extended consciousness of the providers towards the adoption of superior technology and technological advances withinside the scientific gadgets, and growing expenditure at the healthcare infrastructure, improvement specifically withinside the growing economies are the important elements resulting towards the boom of dental lasers marketplace.
Dental lasers are the superior dental technology which might be used for precision and accuracy in extensive variety of dental procedures. They are scientific gadgets or devices that cast non-stop mild beam which helps in conducting the operations with extra efficiency. Increasing technological improvements in the lasers are one of the important elements fostering the boom of dental lasers marketplace.
- Dental laboratories revenue through Oral Care service typedominate the industry. The market for oral care dental laboratories is projected to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 14 Bn, growing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
- Dental lasers marketplace is expected to witness a CAGR of around 8.9% during the forecast period (2022-2032)
- Japan is the most potential market for Dental Laboratories market, with an expected CAGR of 7% in the coming years.
- Application wise systems and parts dominate the market and its value is expected to grow at a rate of 6% during the next ten years.
Speak to Analyst:
- Dental ailments are quite prevalent in the US. Infact people are becoming more aware regarding dental care. Moreover, the US government has also launched various schemes in this regard. Owing to these factors, dental laboratories are growing at rapid pace in various geographies such as US.
- Lack of trained healthcare professionals and high costs of nerve repair and regeneration devices are expected to act as a restraint to the growth of the market.
- Strict rules and regulations related to the approval of new medications, are major factors that inhibit the growth of the market for nerve repair and regeneration
Key players of Dental Laboratories market are Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings Corporation, A-DEC INC, Straumann AG, and Henry Schein. Inc. Partnerships and expansion have been the key factors driving the growth of dental laboratories market in recent years.
Quick Buy – Dental Laboratories Market Research Report:
Recent developments in the market are:
- In 2022, Nexa3D, provider of ultrafast resin 3D printers, announced its entry into a reseller partnership with Nowak Dental Supplies, Inc. The latter has plans to offer Nexa3D’s entire dental portfolio, which includes the post-processing xWASH and xCURE systems, NXD 200 dental 3D printer, NexaX software, alongside the entire range of Keystone validated dental 3D printing materials.
- In 2021, 3M company had launched Attest Mini Auto-reader 490M, which is a small incubator designed to provide sterilization tracking in 24 minutes, from the comfort of home or office.
- In July 2018, National Dentex Corporation collaborated with Carbon into a multi-year agreement to help NDX’s labs add technological advancement through Carbon’s dental solution.
More Valuable Insights on Dental Laboratories Market
· By Type:
- Oral care
· By Application:
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Dental Lasers
- Systems & Parts
- Laboratory Machines
- Hygiene Maintenance Device
- Other Equipment Types
· By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Dental Curing Lights Market : With the spread of Covid-19 crisis, the demand for dental curing lights witnessed a slight fall but somehow managed to maintain its relative growth in the market. In 2021, dental curing lights in cordless designs are highly preferred by the professsionals. Though costly, these innovations are appealing to the preference of users, thereby creating significat opportunity for market players. Especially, the LED dental curing lights are in high demand in 2021 due to the high occurance of dental caries throughout the world.
Dental Restorative Supplies Market : The global dental restorative supplies market is estimated at USD 5.1 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 8.8 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2032. The global dental restorative supplies market is likely to create an absolute dollar opportunity of USD 3.7 Billion by the end of 2032. The global dental restorative supplies market holds ~14% of the global dental market.
Dental Amalgamators Market: The global market for Dental Amalgamators is expected to grow over the forecast period by introducing multi-functional Dental Amalgamators having features like different speeds with the help of which one can set the speed according to the need. Dental amalgamators have speed levels of slow, medium and fast, with variable frequency levels. Investments to introduce products in the Dental Amalgamators market to capitalize on the opportunities in the untapped market is also expected to raise the revenue generation in Dental Amalgamators market.
Dental Anesthetics Market: The global market for dental anesthetics represents a fairly fragmented competition landscape, wherein the top five players account for 30-35% revenue shares. Leading companies operating in the dental anesthetics marketplace are directing their strategic efforts to firm up global presence through production capacity expansion and collaborations with the widespread end users.
Dental Endodontics Market: The global market for dental endodontics to reach US$ 3 Bn by the end of the 2021-2031 assessment period. The market is scheduled to expand 2.3x, up from US$ 1.3 Bn in 2021. The report forecasts that sales of dental consumables, particularly root canal preparation products, will surge at almost 7% CAGR until 2031. Manufacturers of dental endodontics are focusing on offering treatments that would make dental procedures easy. In addition, technological advancements are changing the dental endodontics landscape with the adoption of 3D imaging technology.
Periodontal Dental Services Market : According to Fact.MR’s periodontal dental services industry analysis, revenue in the global market topped US$ 14 Bn in 2020, in spite of recessionary impacts induced by the COVID-19 pandemic. Demand remained high amid rising occurrences of periodontal diseases worldwide. The market is expected to reach a valuation of around US$ 27.4 Bn by 2031, expanding at an impressive CAGR of 10% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Personal Dental Water Flosser Market : According to Fact.MR’s personal dental water flosser industry research, the global market was valued at US$ 196 Mn in 2020, and is projected to top US$ 292 Mn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 6% across the 2021-2031 forecast period. Demand for cordless personal water flossers is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7% to reach US$ 184 Mn by 2031, while that of countertop personal water flossers is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5% over the next 10 years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158