According to a report published by Allied Market Research, the global cryotherapy market generated $213 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $392 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2030. The report in -provide in-depth analysis. of market development. capabilities, key segments, key investment portfolios, landscape, value chain and competitive landscape.
What are the key trends in the Cryotherapy Market report?
The key trends in the Cryotherapy Market are increase in prevalence of chronic disease along with rise in elderly population are the key factors driving the market growth
Does the Cryotherapy Market company is profiled in the report?
Yes, Cryotherapy Market companies are profiled in the report
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, governments of various countries have imposed restrictions and bans on many medical and surgical procedures. This has reduced the cryotherapy process and the demand for cryotherapy equipment.
- In addition, cryotherapy equipment manufacturing companies have faced issues such as human product display, working in their factories in a comprehensive manner, and conference meetings. This leads to a reduction in market value.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The overall impact of COVID-19 is still negative on the cryotherapy market, due to the decrease in the number of cryotherapy drugs. This treatment requires the use of reusable medical equipment at all times for the treatment of possible SARS COV-2 infection. In addition, dermatologists often use cryotherapy in sensitive areas such as the nose, perioral. This increases the risk of disease transmission where there is a possibility of airborne transmission of the coronavirus. This increases the risk of infection. Also, the government’s instructions to provide patients who need urgent attention to surgery and treatment and to postpone other treatments and surgeries if not urgent has already resulted in a small amount of cryotherapy products.
Based on revenue, the cryosurgery device segment has the largest share in 2020, accounting for more than two-fifths of the total revenue, and is expected to maintain its revenue growth during the forecast period. In addition, this segment is estimated to exhibit the fastest CAGR of 8.4% from 2021 to 2030. The research also examines the segment with local cryotherapy devices and cryochambers and cryosaunas.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Impact Cryotherapy
- Brymill Cryogenic Systems
- Cooper Companies (Coopersurgical)
- Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH
- Kriosystem Life
- Medtronic Plc
- Metrum Cryoflex
- Cryoconcepts LP
- US Cryotherapy
- Zimmer Medizinsysteme GmbH.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the market value of Cryotherapy Market report in forecast period?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Cryotherapy Market in 2020?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Cryotherapy Market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Based on product, the cryosurgery device segment has the highest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the surgical instruments segment has the highest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- Based on the end user, the hospital and hospital sector has the highest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain the same during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060