Contact Lens Market 2022 Size, Business Statistics, Trends, and Top Companies Detailed Analysis by Forecast to 2028
The growing prevalence of eye disorders and rising disposable income are some factors driving the growth of the global contact lens market.
“Global Contact Lens Market is valued at around USD 12839.36 Million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 18455.22 Million by 2025 with a CAGR of 5.32% over the forecast period.”
Scope of the Contact Lens Market Report:
Contact lenses which are related to eye infections and other wounds can cause Enduring damage but sometimes are preventable. Clean and safe handling of contact lenses is one of the simplest and most vital measures patients can fancy to protect their vision. Hygiene is that the most crucial aspect of successful long-term contact wear and All contact lenses, even purely cosmetic ones, are considered medical devices with a prescription. If contact lenses are right for the wearer, the doctor of optometry will provide the glass wearer with the lenses, lens care kits, individual instructions for wear and care, and follow-up visits over a specified time.
Contact lens prescriptions generally expire every year, unless otherwise determined by a doctor of optometry. Prescriptions for contact lenses and glasses could even be similar but aren’t interchangeable. Also, different contact lenses often are made from different materials and in several sizes, several of which may be comfortable and healthy for the wearer to wear, while others can cause discomfort and even eye health problems. A Medicament for contact lenses, therefore, includes quite simply knowing the optical power that corrects for nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism.
Get a Sample Copy of this Premium Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1006
Contact Lens Companies:
Global Contact Lens Market report covers prominent players like,
- Essilor International S.A
- Alcon Vision LLC
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
- CooperVision, Inc
- Bausch & Lomb
- ZEISS International
- Hoya Corporation
- SynergEyes, Inc.
- X-Cel Specialty Contacts
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
- Seed Co., Ltd.
- STAAR Surgical Company
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Global Contact Lens Market Segmentation –
- By Product Type analysis: Anterior Uveitis, Posterior Uveitis, Intermediate Uveitis, Panuveitis.
- By Design Type Analysis: Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Drug Stores.
Get Full Report: Contact Lens Market
Global Contact Lens Market Dynamics-
An increase in the number of eye disorders rate in adults and children and its patients and demand for eye lenses instead of glasses are driving the lenses market. For instance- as per National Center for Biotechnology Information the number of worldwide users of contact lenses is 125 million global contact lens wearers, most are female and comparatively young. Maintaining hygiene to stop harmful effects as an example a painful sty often linked to improper contact use—leads to 1 million doctor and hospital visits annually, for USD 175 million to the US healthcare system. Moreover, technological advancement, increasing numbers of hospitals, eye checkup centers, online treatments, online availability of lenses, and straightforward use of contact lenses are some factors that might be the chance for the market.
North America dominates the Contact Lens Market
North America dominates the market of contact. During this region population of users of contact lenses is above other regions. As per the Centers for Disease Control, An estimated 45 million people within the U.S. wear contact lenses and Two-thirds of these contact wearers are female. Europe is leading the market after North America Europe is the market during which the market of contact lenses in the United Kingdom and Ireland was USD 342.32 million in 2016 as per the Association of Contact LensManufacturers (ACLM).
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Federal Employee Program Expand Preventive Care, Maternity Care, and Dental Benefits.
- Contact Lens Solutions Market to Record a CAGR of 3.18%, Bausch Health Co Inc and CLEAR CONSCIENCE LLC Among Key Vendors – Technavio.
- My Eyelab and Stanton Optical Open Five Stores in the Three States During September.
- USD 222.72 Bn growth from Menswear Market, Growing Number Of Promotional Activities to Boost Market Growth 2026 – Technavio.
- Soft Contact Lens Market: 40% of Growth to Originate from APAC, Evolving Opportunities with BenQ Corp. & Cantor and Nissel Ltd. – Technavio.
- Ophthalmic Lens Market to record USD 11.80 Bn growth — North America to occupy 37% market share.
- Global Contact Lenses Market to Reach US$15.8 Billion by the Year 2026.
- Global Contact Lenses Cleaning Solutions Market to Reach $3.1 Billion by 2027.
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and a lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will best fit senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162