The Global Conjugate Vaccine Market was worth of USD 15.58 Billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 29.60 Billion by the end of 2027 with a CAGR of 9.6% during the Forecast Period.
Scope of Global Conjugate Vaccine Market Report
A type of subunit that combines weak antigen with the strong antigen as a carrier to have a strong response from the immune system for weak antigen. Vaccine evokes the immune response to an antigen which in turn reacts & produces T cell and antibodies. The most common weak antigen is the polysaccharide which is attached to the strong protein antigen and further protein/protein and peptide/protein conjugate has also developed. Along with this the Hib conjugate vaccine is commonly used. The first idea of conjugate vaccine published in 1927 which was done on rabbits when immune respond to the Streptococcus pneumoniae type 3 polysaccharide antigens & it was increased by combining the polysaccharide antigen. The first conjugate vaccine on human was developed in 1987 which was Haemophilus influenza type b which protects against meningitis.
Request Sample PDF Brochure + All Related Charts Here
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Conjugate Vaccine Market are:
- Sanofi Pasteur Limited
- Pfizer Inc.
- Taj Pharmaceutical limited
- Fablife, Bavarian Nordic
- CSL Limited
- Bharat Biotech
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.,
- And others
Conjugate Vaccine Market Segmentation Analysis:
News: “PREVNAR 20” launched by Pfizer’s pneumococcal 20- valent conjugate vaccine for adults.
June 8th, 2021: Pfizer’s launched its first 20- valent conjugate vaccine PREVNAR 20 which is approved by FDA, and it helps to protect against 20 serotypes which is responsible for the pneumococcal disease and pneumonia. This vaccine is used for people of age 18 years or older. PREVNAR 20 is a capsule polysaccharide conjugates for the 13 serotypes including PREVNAR 13 as well in it. The 3 phases are evaluating the safety, immunogenicity of vaccine, in which more than 60,000 adults above 18 years and older participated in the trails.
Buy Now @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1795
North America continues its domination in the Global Conjugate Vaccine Market.
The favorable conditions for the vaccine development, followed by the increased awareness for vaccination among people and government initiatives for immunization has fueled the market in the North America region. High education and high standard of living has increased the awareness among people for vaccination. According to WHO, almost 1.6 million deaths occurred in U.S. due to pneumococcus in which around 800,000 are children below 5 years. Since 2000 a seven valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine has been licensed in U.S. and has shown tremendous reduction in transmission from spreading of pneumococcal disease.
Another factor that drives the market in this region is initiatives taken by government for immunization programs or plans to reduce the burden on the countries for serious diseases. The expanded immunization program was launched by WHO in 1974, in which almost the death rate in the infants falls from 9.6 million to 7.6 million under age 5 in the year 2010. This national immunization programs has been supported by the GAVI, UNICEF, and PAHO. According to the immunization program an affordable conjugate vaccine against Neisseria meningitides (meningococcus) serogroup A was developed with international collaboration. According to CDC, in 2019, there were 371 cases of meningococcus diseases in U.S.
On Special Requirement Conjugate Vaccine Market Report is also available for below region:
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Conjugate Vaccine market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Conjugate Vaccine market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Conjugate Vaccine market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Conjugate Vaccine market?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Conjugate Vaccine market?
- Who are the key players in the Conjugate Vaccine market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Conjugate Vaccine market?
Browse Full and Sample Report Description Along with TOC & List of Facts & Figures Here
Other Trending Reports:
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- Vaccines Vials Market
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Vaccine Adjuvants Market
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
- Vaccine Raw Material Market
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162