According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Disposable Gloves Market by Service: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030.” Disposable gloves are often used in the medical sector, due to the increase in infections and diseases. In addition, disposable gloves are used in non-medical applications in areas such as offices, food factories and clean rooms. In addition, disposable polyethylene gloves are in high demand in the industry, due to their affordability and ease of availability.
Which is the most influencing segment growing in the disposable gloves report?
Nitrile gloves segment dominated the global market in 2020, and expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period due to its high puncture resistance, high durability as comapred to latex and is thus expected to drive the segment
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
North America is projected to account for a major share of the global disposable gloves market during the forecast period. U.S. dominated the North America disposable gloves market owing to robust healthcare infrastructure and rise in investments for healthcare across the country.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The Covid-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the market as health workers involved in sample collection have been asked to wear appropriate protective clothing to avoid infection.
- Demand for insurance and personal protective equipment for healthcare professionals has increased during this pandemic.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
On the basis of type, the nitrile gloves segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 5.17% during the forecast period. In addition, the segment has the largest share in 2019, accounting for almost two fifths of the market. The report includes analysis of other segments including natural rubber gloves, vinyl gloves, neoprene, polyethylene and others.
Based on application, the non-medical segment is estimated to have the highest CAGR of 5.03% from 2021 to 2030. However, the medical sector dominated the market in 2019 in terms of revenue, contributing almost three-fifths of the market.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Adventa Berhad (Sun Healthcare)
- Ansell Limited
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Dynarex Corporation
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Rubberex Corporation (M) Berhad
- Semperit AG Holding
- Sri Trang Agro Industry PCL (Sri Trang Gloves (Thailand) Public Company)
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the market value of disposable gloves market in 2021?
Q2. Which is base year calculated in the disposable gloves market report?
Q3. Which is the most influencing segment growing in the disposable gloves report?
Q4. What are the key trends in the disposable gloves market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By type, the nitrile segment is the largest contributor to the insulation market in 2019.
- By type, the powder-free segment is the biggest contributor to the market in 2019.
- By application, the health sector is the largest contributor to the insurance market in 2019.
- Regionally, North America posted the highest revenue in 2019, while Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
♦ Trending Reports in Healthcare Industry (Book Now with Discount):
Asia-Pacific IVF Services Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
Telemedicine Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
Medical Spa Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
Menstrual Cups Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
Medical Cannabis Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060