According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global body fat reduction market generated $7.58 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $13.91 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2030. The report offers a detailed analysis of changing market trends, top segments, key investment pockets, value chain, regional landscape, and competitive scenario.
According to the annual audit report in 2019 of The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS); organization that is solely dedicated to advancing safety, innovation and excellence in cosmetic surgery, over 28,000 procedures took place in 2018 and the biggest increase was from women for liposuction, which increased by 12%. Approximately 2,286 liposuctions in females and 232 in males were performed. Similarly, abdominoplasty treatment in women increased by 5% as compared to the previous year.
Download Report Sample- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11281
Key Market Players
- AbbVie Inc. (Allergan Inc.)
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited (Apollo Cosmetic Clinics)
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Solta Medical International Inc.)
- Candela Medical
- Cutera Inc.
- Cynosure, Llc.
- Lumenis, Ltd.
- Sciton, Inc.
- Sisram Medical Ltd (Alma Lasers Ltd.)
- VLCC Health Care Ltd.
Obesity is on the rise as a result of bad eating habits, lifestyle changes, and lack of exercise. Rise in awareness among adolescents and women about their body shape and fitness is the primary driver for the body fat reduction market growth. Availability of various techniques such as liposuction and abdominoplasty, cryolipolysis, laser lipolysis, ultrasound, red light therapy, various injectables and others is on the rise.
Surge in prevalence of obesity, focus on aesthetics and cosmetic surgeries, technological advancements, and increase in adoption of minimally invasive procedures drive the global body fat reduction market. However, high cost of procedures coupled with post treatment complications hinders the market growth. On the other hand, new developments and a rise in the number of facilities offering fat reduction services are expected to create opportunities in the next few years.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Body Fat Reduction Market- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/11281?reqfor=covid
Impact of Covid-19 on Body Fat Reduction-
- The Covid-19 pandemic resulted in a decline in body fat reduction procedures across the globe as hospitals shifted their staff to take care of increase in number of Covid-infected patients. Moreover, non-emergency surgeries were postponed to avoid possibility of cross-contamination.
- Owing to lockdown measures implemented by the governments in many countries, there has been closedown of parks, educational institutions, and fitness centers along with adoption work from home (WFH) culture. This increased weight gain issues and obesity cases.
- Post-lockdown, medical spas and gyms would open and body fat reduction activities would increase. This, in turn, will lead to growth of the market.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders/investors
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the body fat reduction market, and the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis of the market from 2021 to 2030 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on procedures and services assists to understand the trends in the industry.
- Key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Key Market Segments
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical spas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
For Purchase Inquiry- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11281
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲:
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 2031
𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 2031
𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 2031
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 2031
𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 2031
𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 – 202