Angiography Devices market 2022 Size, Business Statistics, Trends, and Top Companies Detailed Analysis by Forecast to 2028
Rising awareness about angiography and increasing government investment in medical imaging technologies are the factors driving the growth of the angiography devices market.
Angiography Devices Market is valued at USD 10214.5 Million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 15157.1 million by 2025 with a CAGR of 5.80 % over the forecast period.
Scope of the Angiography Devices Market Report:
Angiography Devices market report published by the Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. Ltd. provides the detail information about Angiography Devices market from various aspects. This report consists of drivers, challenges and opportunities which help the market to grow over the analysis period and recent trends which supports the growth of market. This report consists of regional segmentation with product type and applications.
Angiography is a medical imaging technique used to visualize blood vessels in the brain, neck, heart, and kidneys. For this technique, radiopaque substances and dyes are used to make the blood vessels noticeable under x-ray. Angiography is used to notice abnormalities or blockage in blood vessels. This, in turn helps to diagnose various critical conditions such as heart disease, kidney disorders, kidney dysfunction, atherosclerosis, brain tumors, and eye diseases. Moreover, angiography aid surgeons study the situation of the heart and brain before surgeries. There are several types of angiography which are categorized based on the blood vessel analyzed. Major types of angiography includes; coronary angiography, pulmonary angiography, kidney angiography, fluoresce in angiography, and celiac angiography. There are some side-effects of angiography noticed in some patients. These are mainly allergic reactions caused by the substances and dyes used in angiography. Major allergic reactions include swelling, breathing problems, heart failure, and low blood pressure.
Get Sample Copy of this Premium Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/237
Key Players of Angiography Devices Market Reports
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- AngioDynamics, Inc.,
- Cordis Corporation,
- Siemens Healthcare Ltd,
- Medtronic, Inc.,
- GE Healthcare,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Shimadzu Corporation,
- Braun Melsungen AG,
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Angiography Devices Market Segmentation –
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
- Conventional Angiography
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- Catheter angiography
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary Angiography
- Pulmonary Angiography
- Cerebral Angiography
- Extremity Angiography
- Renal Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Kidney Disorders
- Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Diagnostics Centers
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Surgical Tape Market to Surge USD 9.36 Billion with CAGR of 6.4% by 2029, Industry Trends, Size, Share, Key Growth Drivers, Opportunities, Application and Segmentation Outlook.
- Englewood Health ZT Systems Outpatient Center Opens at 2 Journal Square.
- Radiology Market Growing to Exhibit a Remarkable Growth of USD 43.04 billion by 2029, Key Drivers, Size, Share, Growth and Opportunity Outlook.
- Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market to Reach $3 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.6%.
- Global Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Market to Reach $849.6 Million by 2026.
- $2 Billion Worldwide Contrast Media Injectors Industry to 2027 – Featuring Bayer, Bracco Imaging and General Electric Among Others.
- Contrast Injector Systems Market to Reach $1.5 Bn, Globally, by 2030 at 7.3% CAGR: Allied Market Research.
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162