The Global Insulin Pump Market was worth USD 4.98 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach USD 12.18 billion at the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 13.64%.
Insulin pumps are very convenient for people who require multiple insulin injections daily. These devices are less invasive and hence, are largely adopted by the patient pool. The growth of the market is majorly attributed to the increasing geriatric population, growing incidence of diabetes, and the rising prevalence of obesity. Moreover, companies are developing new generation insulin pumps with advanced technology to provide better compliance and integration with IT devices, which is contributing to the growth of the market. Technological developments, including the artificial pancreas and home infusion therapy, are also anticipated to create significant growth opportunities shortly.
Global Insulin Pump Market Key players:
• Abbott Laboratories
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
• Medtronic Inc.
• Dickinson and Company
• Insulet Corporation
• Tandem Diabetes Care
• Animas Corporation
• Micro Port
• Cellnovo Ltd
• Nipro Diagnostic
• SOOIL Developments Co.
• Jiangsu Delve Co.
• Braun Melsungen AG
• MicroPort Scientific Corporation
• Spring Health Solutions and Debiotech.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/280
Global Insulin Pump Market Segmentation: –
By Product Type
- Traditional Insulin Pump
- Disposable Insulin Pump
- Smart Pumps
By End User
- Online Pharmacy
- Individual (self-medication)
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=280
Growth Drivers: –
Due to advancements in technology and a rise in the usage of insulin pumps in place of more traditional methods, the market is expanding. The market is growing as a result of the aging population, rising diabetes prevalence, and rising obesity rates. Additionally, it is anticipated that technological developments like the artificial pancreas and home infusion therapy would have significant growth possibilities shortly. Additionally, the use of insulin pumps is becoming more widely known, which has spurred market growth in both developed and developing countries. Due to advancements in technology and a rise in the usage of insulin pumps in place of more traditional methods, the market is expanding. The market is growing as a result of the aging population, rising diabetes prevalence, and rising obesity rates.
Market Analysis of Insulin Pump: –
Diabetes Mellitus is a metabolic disorder affecting children and adults in which the body does not produce enough insulin. Symptoms of high blood sugar include weakness fatigue, frequent urination, increased thirst, unexplained loss of weight and increase in healing time of cuts & wounds, and increased hunger. An insulin pump is a portable medical device used for the administration of insulin at a programmed rate to control diabetes mellitus. The insulin is housed inside the pump in a little cartridge called “Reservoir”. Insulin travels into your body through a flexible tube that ends with a tiny needle called a” Cannula” inserted just under the skin. So during the study of the global Insulin Pump market, we have considered Global Insulin Pump devices syringes, insulin pens, jet injectors, and consumables like Infusion sets, Cannula, Tubing boxes, and reservoirs to analyze the market.
The Global Insulin Pump market report is segmented based on Product Type, End User, and geography. Based on Product type, the Market is classified as Traditional Insulin Pumps, Disposable Insulin Pumps, and Smart Pumps. Based on end users, the Market is classified into Hospitals, Homecare, Laboratories, Retailer, Online pharmacies, individuals (self-medication), and Clinics.
Get Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/medical-devices/global-insulin-pump-market-2018-2024
Market Dynamics: –
The growth of the Global Insulin Pump Market is driven by the chronic nature of the disease, the Increasing aging population, the increasing prevalence of diabetes, and growing awareness of diabetes and insulin delivering devices, such as syringes, pens, jet injectors, and oral insulin. Also, advancement in technology especially in the medical and healthcare sectors is one of the drivers for this market. However, skin infections like redness, swelling, and pain also weight gain due to increased anabolic activity, and the High Cost of Insulin Pumps i.e., USD 2000 to USD 4500. In near future, technological advancements such as Insulin Patch Pumps, Combined pumps, Glucose sensors, and Implanted Pumps may generate new opportunities.
On Special Requirement Global Insulin Pump Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries: –
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access to all Reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/medical-devices/global-insulin-pump-market-2018-2024
- Oncology Nutrition Market was worth USD 1.35 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach USD 2.24 billion at the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 7.45%.
- Global Medical Wearables Market is valued at USD 20.1 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 103.8 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 26.43% over the forecast period.
- Consumer Genomics Market is valued at USD 2259.0 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 7806.3 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 19.38% over the forecast period.
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Insulin Pump Market was worth USD 4.98 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach USD 12.18 billion at the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 13.64%.
- Vaccine Adjuvants Market is valued at USD 696.0 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1400.1 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162