According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Disposable syringes Market by Product Type, Application: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast. The report offers an extensive analysis of key market dynamics, driving forces & opportunities, key segments, pricing, product portfolio, and competitive scenario.
Disposable syringes are medical devices that are thrown away after one use. Also, these tools are described as hollow cylinders with a piston system. Additionally, disposable syringes are used to collect blood samples from the patient. In addition, these devices are also used to deliver various therapeutic drugs into the patient’s body. Also, there are different types of syringes available in the market, such as disposable syringes and safety syringes. Safety syringes offer several advantages over conventional syringes such as these provide protection against needlestick injuries.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- A government has funded a company to develop syringes that can be used when treating patients with Covid-19.
- Due to the outbreak of the outbreak worldwide, manufacturers are increasing production efforts to meet the growing demand.
- Manufacturers have found alternative supply chains for disposable syringes in areas where there is a large gap between supply and demand.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The report segments the global syringe market on the basis of product type, application, and region. Based on product type, the safety syringes segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018, holding more than four-fifths of the total market, and is expected to maintain its lead during the forecast period. Furthermore, this segment is estimated to witness the highest CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2026. The report also provides a detailed description of the most commonly discarded syringe segments.
Based on application, the injection segment accounted for the highest market share in 2018, contributing nearly four-fifths of the total revenue, and is expected to maintain his financial management during the policy. On the other hand, the vaccines segment will exhibit the fastest CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
Baxter International Inc.,
B. Braun Melsungen Ag,
Dickinson And Company,
Nipro Medical Corporation,
Novo Nordisk A/S,
Retractable Technologies, Inc.,
Vita Needle Company
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Based on the region, North America has the largest market share, providing more than two-fifths of the total market in 2018, and is expected to retain its highest contribution during the forecast period. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2026.
Key findings of the study –
- Safety disposable syringes accounted for approximately more than three-fourth share of the market in 2018.
- North America accounted for largest market share in 2018 and is expected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period.
- The immunization injection is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The conventional disposable syringes segment accounted for more than three-fourth share of the market in 2018.
♦ Request for Customization:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060