Vaccines Market is valued at USD 56.98 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 153.49 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
Rising burden of several infectious and non-infectious diseases, increasing government and nongovernment support for vaccine development, and increasing Research and Underdevelopment likely to augment the growth of the Global Vaccine Market.
Get Sample of Report at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/276
A vaccine is a biological preparation that is administered to produce active acquired immunity for a particular disease and it is prepared from weakened or killed forms of the microorganism such as bacteria & viruses or from its toxins or proteins. Administration of vaccines is called as “Vaccination” which aids to increase the immune response against a specific pathogen. The human body has natural ability to learn about eliminating all sorts of germs or microbes that cause diseases.
Immunization presently prevents an estimated 2 to 3 million deaths per year. Moreover additional 1.5 million deaths could be avoided due to enhanced global vaccination coverage. Increasing acceptance of new and underused vaccines will highly strengthen its global usage in the upcoming future.
Buy this report now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=276
Global Vaccine Market Segmentation:
- Conjugate Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Live Attenuated Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Meningococcal Disease
- Human Papilloma Virus
- Diphtheria-Pertussis-Tetanus (DTP)
- Measles-Mumps- Rubella (MMR)
- Pediatric Vaccines
- Adult Vaccines
- Traveller Vaccines
Vaccines Market Key Players
Global Vaccines Market reports cover prominent players like
- Glaxo Smith Kline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- AstellasPharma Inc.
- Serum Institute of India
- Bavarian Nordic
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Bavarian Nordic
- Panacea Biotech
- Protein Sciences Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Novavax Inc.
- Gritstone Oncology
- PaxVax Corporation.
- Bharat Biotech.
- VBI Vaccines Inc.
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation
- Immunomic Therapeutics
- Gamma Vaccines Pty Limited
- Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
- and ImmunoBiology Ltd.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Company
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Company Ltd.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- China National Biotech
- Hissen andJintan
The rise in acceptance of pediatrics, travel, addiction, and pediatric combination vaccines also recently developed vaccines that are safer and more effective, better, public awareness, technological advancements in molecular genetics area and the acceptance of new vaccine delivery mechanisms are mainly driving the growth of the Global Vaccination Market.
Get Methodology at https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/276
On Special Requirement Vaccines Market Report is also available for below Regions and Country: –
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access of all Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/vaccines-market-by-technology
- mRna Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market creating 11.6 USD billion in 2021.
- Inactivated Vaccines Market is valued at USD 5417.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 6850.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.41% over the forecast period.
- Companion Animal Vaccine Market is valued at USD 3074.9 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4873.3 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period.
- Canine Influenza Vaccine Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period.
- Novel Vaccine Delivery System Market is valued at USD 5560.7 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 11400.1 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period.
- Cancer Vaccines Market was worth of USD 4.93 Billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 12.64 Billion by the end of 2027 with a CAGR of 9.8% during the Forecast Period.
- Shingles Vaccines Market is valued at USD 3.58 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 6.71 Billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period.
- Veterinary Clostridium Vaccine Market is valued at USD 563.3 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 798.3 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period.
- Newcastle Disease Vaccine Market is valued at USD 298.7 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 374.9 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period.
- Malaria Vaccine Market is valued at USD 394.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 887.8 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: Linkedin