UV Disinfection Equipment Market is valued at USD 4481.9 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10349.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.7% over the forecast period.
Rising use of UV disinfection equipment in healthcare facilities, increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and growing water born diseases are driving the growth of Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market Report:
UV disinfection equipment is the gadgets that use UV-C light to deliver a germicidal outcome. The significance of UV-C lights in UV disinfection devices has expanded significantly, attributable to their adequacy in destroying the RNA and DNA of the microorganisms like microbes, molds, infections, and yeasts. Ultra-violet (UV) disinfection is a profoundly successful approach to killing microbial pollution in water. In this process microbes are presented to UV-C light to disinfect the water and are broadly utilized across a range of utilization like filtration of water, cleaning water supply, and industrial wastewater treatment. It is the more secure and cost-effective approaches to disinfect the water for modern applications. UV technology obliterates the DNA of microorganism which causes the death of bacteria and eventually stop the development of the bacteria as DNA plays vital in the development and augmentation of the multiplication of bacteria. Besides, this innovation is additionally used to sanitize surfaces and evacuation of TOC.
UV Disinfection Equipment Market Key Players:
- FirstLight Technologies Ltd.
- Severn Trent Plc
- Xylem Inc.
- Trojan Technologies
- Atlantium Technologies Ltd.
- Green Water Technologies
- Advanced UV, Inc.
- makers of SteriPEN
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- General Lighting
Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market Segmentation:
- Reactor Chambers
- UV Lamps
- Controller Units
- Quartz Sleeves
- Surface Disinfection
- Air Disinfection
- Process Water Disinfection
- Water & Wastewater Disinfection
Get Methodology of the UV Disinfection Equipment Market Report @:
iCleanse Announced UV-C Product Distribution Partnership With JMI
On April 7th, 2022; iCleanse announced its partnership with JMI, growing iCleanse’s licensed UV-C disinfection product market across medical services organizations. This partnership permits iCleanse and JMI to more readily serve the commercial center by offering the most comprehensive set-up of patented synthetic free UV-C disinfection devices to battle 99.99% of microorganisms, like Coronavirus.
Signify Launched Philips UV-C Disinfection Box to Easily Deactivate Viruses on Personal Objects
On October 13th, 2020; Signify launched the Philips UV-C sanitization box for little objects. The Philips UV-C disinfection box, fitted with Philips’ UV-C light sources, can inactivate SARS-CoV-2 on surfaces by almost 100% to underneath perceptible levels, giving a simple and viable method for disinfecting things like cell phones, keys, toys, and other household things.
Borosil Suraksha UV Disinfection Box Launched in India
On July 22nd, 2020; Borosil launched an ultra-violet (UV) disinfection product, namely Borosil Suraksha that professes to clean 99.9% microorganisms and different pathogens present on the surface of everyday products and food. The Mumbai-based consumer items brand has demonstrated that the UV-C disinfection box, Suraksha helps in limiting the risk of transmittable diseases from day to day basics, particularly in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Consumers can clean objects like masks cell phones, clinical hardware, currency notes, wallets, watches, and food.
North America is Anticipated to Dominate the Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market
North America is expected to dominate the global UV disinfection equipment market within the forecast period due to the increasing development of new UV disinfection equipment, rising incidences of pandemic diseases like Covid-19, H1N1 & chronic diseases, and the presence of key players in this region.
Europe is anticipated to grow faster in the global UV disinfection equipment market due to the rising industrialization & urbanization and the presence of key players in this region.
By Regional Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market Report–
- Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market report helps to identify opportunities in marketplace.
- Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.