Over the forecasted period, The Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market is expected to generate USD 513.1 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.92% over the forecast period.
Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028: Increasing demand for tracking the status of surgical devices and the need for improvement in patient safety are expected to drive the surgical instrument tracking systems market.
The regions covered in this global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, the market of Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems market is sub-divided into the U.S., Mexico, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, South East Asia, GCC, Africa, etc.
Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market Key Players: –
Some major key players in the global surgical instrument tracking systems market are
- Censis Technologies
- Material Management Microsystems
- Dickinson and Company
- Haldor Advanced Technologies
- Intelligent InSites, Inc.
- Key Surgical, Inc.
- Mobile Aspects
- TGX Medical Systems
- STANLEY Healthcare
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Getinge AB
- Infor Inc.
- SpaTrack Medical Limited
- Scanlan International, Inc.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/548
Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market Segmentation: –
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=548
Scope of Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market Report:
A surgical instrument tracking system is a combination of the latest scanning technology and application software for inventory management. It provides a comprehensive surgical instrument management solution and allows the user in full control of a surgical inventory. Surgical instrument tracking systems provide smart alerts when assets require any kind of maintenance and remove unnecessary costly attention based upon the use.
The global surgical instrument tracking systems market report is segmented on the basis of product, technology, end-user, and regional & country level. Based upon product, the surgical instrument tracking systems market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. On the basis of technology, the market is classified into barcodes and RFID. Furthermore, based on end-use, global the market is segmented into hospitals and others.
Get Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/548
Rising Need for Improvement in Surgical Quality and Traceability of Instruments in Hospitals is Anticipated to Drive the Market Growth.
The growth of surgical instrument tracking systems is anticipated to experience a huge demand with increasing surgical procedures worldwide owing to the necessity for faster information technology systems and inventory management in hospitals. For healthcare personnel ensuring patient safety, tracking the status of surgical devices, and improving the quality of care have become extremely important aspects that are also boosting the demand for surgical instrument tracking systems. According to Michel Gillmann, marketing director, Xerafy, Singapore reported that around 4,000 retained surgery items cases have been created every year in the U.S. alone, whereas hospitals increasingly shifted their focus to automatic identification technology such as RFID to track medical devices and surgical instruments.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market.
North America holds the largest share of the global surgical instrument tracking systems market and is expected to continue the same during the forecast period. In North America, the U.S. FDA’s Unique Device Identification (UDI) program was developed to support the increasing need for tracking of medical devices in the North American healthcare industry in order to speed up product recalls and improve the quality of patient safety. In addition to this, Unique Device Identification (UDI) can help the healthcare industry to manage and track inventory at the fastest speed. Healthcare organizations such as hospitals can also use the UDI to manage inventory or to track devices internally.
Key Benefits for Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market Report:
- Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market report covers in-depth historical and forecasts analysis.
- Global market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Regional and Country levels.
- Global market report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
On Special Requirement the Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries: –
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access to all Reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/medical-device/surgical-instrument-tracking-systems-market-size
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
- Digital Health Market is valued at USD 178.14 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 560.75 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period.
- Radiotherapy Market is valued at USD 6.75 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.77 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.90% over the forecast period.
- Global Clinical Laboratory Test Market is valued at USD 193.3 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 320.7 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period.
- Dental Equipment Market is valued at USD 6.48 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 11.06 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.93% over the forecast period.
- Global eClinical Solution Market is valued at USD 8.12 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 19.69 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Cardiac Imaging Software Market is valued at USD 403.7 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 560.5 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162