The Sinusitis market is anticipated to increase due to a rising number of diagnostic tests, use of various medications for the treatment such as nasal sprays, nasal corticosteroids, and decongestants in the 7MM region.
DelveInsight’s Sinusitis Market Insights report proffers a detailed comprehension of the Sinusitis market size by treatment, epidemiology, emerging therapies, Sinusitis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Sinusitis market size from 2019 to 2032 segmented into 7MM (the USA, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan).
Some of the salient features from the Sinusitis Market Report:
- As per DelveInsight’s analysis, the Sinusitis market in the 7MM is expected to grow at a considerable CAGR during the study period 2019-2032.
- Key Sinusitis companies currently working in the market include names such as GeneOne Life Science, Lyra Therapeutics, TRELLIS BIOSCIENCE, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sanotize Research and Development, Sanofi, OptiNose, Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, Keymed Biosciences Co.Ltd, Suzhou Connect Biopharmaceuticals, Genentech, Inc., Pfizer, BEAM Alliance, Insmed Incorporated, Lanier Biotherapeutics, GlycoMira, IVIEW Therapeutics Inc, Nota Laboratories LLC, Quorum Innovations, and others are developing Sinusitis treatment therapies.
- The Sinusitis pipeline therapies including LYR-210, GLS-1200, TRL 1068, OPN-375, and others are expected to launch in the study period 2019-32.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Dupixent (dupilumab) to treat adults with nasal polyps (growths on the inner lining of the sinuses) accompanied by chronic rhinosinusitis (prolonged inflammation of the sinuses and nasal cavity). This is the first treatment approved for inadequately controlled chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps.
- Overall, the launch of novel drugs, during the forecasted period, along with improved diagnosis, would fuel the Sinusitis market during the forecasted period (2022–2032).
For further information on Market Impact by Therapies, Download the Sinusitis Market sample @ Sinusitis Therapeutics Market Landscape
Sinusitis is one of the most common diagnoses in primary care. It causes substantial morbidity, often resulting in time off work, and is one of the commonest reasons why a general practitioner will prescribe antibiotics. The term sinusitis refers to inflammation of the mucosal lining of the paranasal sinuses. However, as sinusitis is invariably accompanied by inflammation of the adjacent nasal mucosa, a more accurate term is rhinosinusitis.
Sinusitis Epidemiology Segmentation
The Sinusitis Market Report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2019-32 in the 7MM segmented into-
- Prevalence of Sinusitis
- Type-specific cases of Sinusitis
- Gender-specific incidence of Sinusitis
Learn more about the Sinusitis Population Trends for the 7MM by downloading @ Sinusitis Epidemiological Forecast Report
Antibiotics, such as amoxicillin for 2 weeks, have been the recommended as the first-line uncomplicated acute sinusitis treatment. The antibiotic of choice must cover S. pneumoniae, H. influenzae, and M. catarrhalis. Because rare intracranial and orbital complications of acute bacterial sinusitis are caused by S. pneumoniae (most commonly in the immunocompromised host), adequate coverage for this organism is important. Amoxicillin-clavulanate (Augmentin) is also an appropriate first-line treatment of uncomplicated acute sinusitis. Other sinusitis treatment options include cephalosporins such as cefpodoxime proxetil (Vantin) and cefuroxime (Ceftin). Antibiotic therapy for chronic sinusitis is controversial and may be most appropriate for acute exacerbation of chronic sinusitis. Medical therapy should include both a broad-spectrum antibiotic and a topical intranasal steroid to address the strong inflammatory component of this disease. To temporarily alleviate the drainage and congestion associated with sinusitis, decongestant nasal sprays of oxymetazoline (Afrin) and phenylephrine hydrochloride (Neo-Synephrine) may be used for 3 to 5 days.
Mucolytic agents (guaifenesin) can help to decrease the viscosity of the mucus for better clearance and are often found in combination with decongestants. Saline spray or irrigation can help clear secretions. Topical corticosteroids are not indicated for acute sinusitis but may be helpful for chronic sinusitis, nasal polyps, and allergic and nonallergic rhinitis. Antihistamines are not indicated for sinusitis but may be helpful for underlying allergic rhinitis.
The First FDA-cleared product, ClearUP Sinus Pain Relief (“ClearUP”), is a patented handheld device that uses ultra-low current electrical waves to relieve sinus pain and congestion, common symptoms of sinus and nasal inflammation. These symptoms are often associated with nasal allergies, sinus infections, chronic sinusitis, cold, and flu.
Discover which therapy is expected to grab a substantial Sinusitis market share by downloading the report snapshot @ Sinusitis Market Landscape
Key Sinusitis Pipeline Therapies and Companies
- OPN-375 (Optinose US Inc)
- GLS-1200 (GeneOne Life Science)
- LYR-220 (Lyra Therapeutics)
- TRL 1068: TRELLIS BIOSCIENCE
To know about more pipeline therapies covered in the report, @ Sinusitis Pipeline Analysis, Clinical Trials, and Emerging Therapies
Sinusitis is a frequently used modality for cancer treatment. As a result, a huge population suffers from Sinusitis, which presents a huge market to any new entrant. The increase in Sinusitis market size is a direct consequence of a rising number of diagnostic tests, the use of various therapies and medications for Sinusitis treatment including nasal sprays, nasal corticosteroids, and decongestants. The diagnosis of Sinusitis is comparatively easy with a clear clinical presentation, which helps in identifying the disease, resulting in occupying a major drug market share, which in turn leads to rise in Sinusitis market growth.
On the other hand, Sinusitis market growth may face certain obstructions due to a few challenges observed during diagnoses, the development of novel therapies, and also because of poor disease understanding.
Know which Sinusitis therapy is expected to score the touchdown first @ Sinusitis Market Landscape and Forecast
Scope of the Sinusitis Market Report
- Study Period: 2019-32
- Coverage: 7MM [The United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan]
- Key Sinusitis Companies: GeneOne Life Science, Lyra Therapeutics, TRELLIS BIOSCIENCE, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sanotize Research and Development, Sanofi, OptiNose, Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, Keymed Biosciences Co.Ltd, Suzhou Connect Biopharmaceuticals, Genentech, Inc., Pfizer, BEAM Alliance, Insmed Incorporated, Lanier Biotherapeutics, GlycoMira, IVIEW Therapeutics Inc, Nota Laboratories LLC, Quorum Innovations
- Key Sinusitis Pipeline Therapies: LYR-210, GLS-1200, TRL 1068, OPN-375
- Therapeutic Assessment: Sinusitis current marketed and emerging therapies
- Market Dynamics: Sinusitis market drivers and barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, Market Access and Reimbursement
Discover more about the future market share of Sinusitis treatment therapies @ Sinusitis Market Forecast
Table of Contents
|2||Report Introduction of Sinusitis|
|3||Sinusitis: Market overview at a glance|
|4||Disease Background and Overview of Sinusitis|
|5||Sinusitis Epidemiology and Patient Population|
|6||7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Sinusitis|
|7||Country Wise-Epidemiology of Sinusitis|
|8||Executive Summary of Sinusitis|
|9||Management and Treatment of Sinusitis|
|10||Sinusitis Patient Journey|
|11||Sinusitis Case Reports|
|12||Sinusitis Marketed Therapies|
|13||Sinusitis Emerging Therapies|
|14||Sinusitis: 7 Major Market Analysis|
|15||Sinusitis Market Outlook|
|16||Unmet Needs in Sinusitis|
|18||Sinusitis Market Drivers|
|19||Sinusitis Market Barriers|
|20||Sinusitis SWOT Analysis|
For further information on Market Impact by Therapies @ Sinusitis Market Analysis
“DelveInsight’s ‘Sinuscope – Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Sinuscope and the historical and forecasted Sinuscope market trends, market drivers, market barriers and major players involved like AMD Global Telemedicine, GAES, Olympus America, asap endoscopic products, XION GmbH, LocaMed, Optim, MedServ, KARL STORZ, Entermed, Henke-Sass, Wolf GmbH, Easmed, Beijing Hamamatsu, Basda, and others.
DelveInsight’s, “Paranasal Sinus Cancer – Pipeline Insight, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 10+ companies and 10+ pipeline drugs in the Paranasal Sinus Cancer pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products and key companies involved such as Exelixis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lily, S.L.A. Pharma AG, Celgene, and others.
Global Airway Management Devices Market report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Airway Management Devices, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as key companies involved in pipelines such as Smiths Medical PLC, Narang Medical Limited, Intersurgical Ltd, Teleflex Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic PLC, and others.
“DelveInsight’s ‘Asthma Diagnostic Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Asthma Diagnostic Devices and the historical and forecasted Asthma Diagnostic Devices market trends, drivers, barriers and key companies involved such as Medline Industries, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Siemens Process Instrumentation, Smiths Medical, Vyaire Medical, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Vitalograph, Circassia Limited, Intermedical (UK) Limited, and several others.
DelveInsight’s ‘Pulse Oximeters – Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Pulse Oximeters, historical and forecasted Pulse Oximeters market trends, market drivers, market barriers and key companies involved like Medtronic, Nonin Medical Inc, Lepu Medical Technology, TytoCare Ltd, VYAIRE, OMRON Corporation. Meditech Equipment Co ., Ltd, and several others.
“DelveInsight’s ‘Cough Assist Devices – Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Cough Assist Devices and the historical and forecasted Cough Assist Devices market trends, market drivers & barriers, unmet needs and key companies involved such as Koninklijke Philips N.V, Percussionaire Corp., Emerson, Hill Rom, Dima Italia SRL, and many more.
DelveInsight’s, “Interstitial Lung Diseases – Pipeline Insight, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 100+ companies and 100+ pipeline drugs in the Interstitial Lung Disease pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products and key companies involved like AdAlta, Bristol-Myers Squibb, aTyr Pharma, Avalyn Pharmaceuticals, Beijing Continent Pharmaceutical, Regend Therapeutics, Reata Pharmaceuticals, FibroGen, PureTech Health, Bellerophon Pulse Technologies, OncoArendi Therapeutics, LTT Bio-Pharma, EmphyCorp, Genentech, Blade Therapeutics, Acceleron Pharma and many more.
DelveInsight’s, “Artificial Lung Devices–Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 23+ pipeline devices in the artificial lung devices pipeline landscape which includes key companies like Lung Biotechnology, Miromatrix, Charles Stark Draper Laboratory Inc, United Therapeutics Corporation, XVIVO Perfusion, Medtronic, Getinge, Xenios AG, ALung Technologies Inc., MC3 Cardiopulmonary, Abiomed and many more.
Interested to know more about the breakthrough happenings? Take a look at the posts below
- Sinusitis: Something More Troublesome Than Just Cold
- Chronic Refractory Cough Market and the Monopoly of the Over-The-Counter Drugs
- Migraine Market: How Pharma Companies are trying to Uncomplicate the Disease and Bring in Novel Therapies
Other Trending Healthcare Reports
Cardiotoxicity Market | Hpv-Induced Cancers Market | Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma With Cpb Liver Cirrhosis Market | Bone Grafts And Substitutes Market | Age Related Vision Dysfunction Market | Emesis Market | Acute Pharyngitis Market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.