Self–Testing Market is valued at USD 5.96 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 8.11 Billion by 2027 with the CAGR of 4.50% over the forecast period.
Self-Testing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product(Diagnostic Kits, Diagnostic Device, Diagnostic Strips), By Usage(Disposable, Reusable), By Sample (Urine, Blood, Stools Oral Swabs), By End- User(Hospital Pharmacies, Pharmacies, E-Commerce), Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028 – Increasing number of viral infections and virus-related diseases is one of the major factors driving the growth of the Global Self-Testing Market.
Get Sample of Report at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1382
Self–test kits are used for the rapid diagnostic in different diseases. In this test no need of the medical expert. Self-tests are comfortable and convenient as they can be taken at any time and require a small procedure. The self- test kits are used in different condition like, pregnancy self-test, HIV self-test, self-test kits for infertility, self-test kits for STIs and others.
Global Self–Testing Market Segmentation:
- Diagnostic kits
- Diagnostic device
- Diagnostic strips
- Cholesterol and Triglycerides Tests
- Diabetes and Glucose Tests
- Blood Pressure Test
- Diabetes and Glucose Test
- Pregnancy Test
- Urinary Tract Infection Test
- STD /STI Test Fertility Test
- Ovulation Test Cancer Test
- Transaminase Test
- Thyroid Test Menopause Test
- Intolerance or Celiac disease Test
- Allergy Test
- Anemia Test
- Oral Swabs
By End- User
- Hospital Pharmacies
Buy this report now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1382
Recent Development on Self–Testing
Home Diagnostics Startup Everlywell is Launching an at-Home Coronavirus Test Sample Kit.
March 19th, 2020; Everlywell announces that an at-home collection kit with telehealth diagnosis for COVID-19 will be available to for USD 139. The initial offering of 30,000 collection kits will significantly impact total coronavirus testing capacity in the United States; free telehealth consults are included for those with positive results. By working with multiple labs to scale infrastructure, the company plans to have testing and diagnosis capacity for a quarter of a million people weekly.
Rising Demand of Self-Testing Kits in Hospitals is one of the Major Factors Driving Market Growth.
Rapid diagnostic tests are highly adopted for diagnosis, patient management, epidemiology, and screening and growing preference for the self-diagnosis of viral diseases are some of the major factors driving the market growth. In addition, increase in the detection of new, infectious viruses is also supplementing the market growth of self-testing market. For example, according to U.S government; approximately 37.9 million people across the globe with HIV/AIDS in 2018. Of these, 36.2 million were adults and 1.7 million were children. However, complex regulatory scenario regarding the approval for diagnostic tests for viral infections and lack of awareness regarding newer self-testing may hamper the market growth during the forecast period. In spite of that, research and development by self-testing manufacturing companies may create the number of opportunities for the further growth of the market.
Get Methodology at https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1382
Self -Testing Market key Players
- PRIMA Lab SA.
- bioLytical Laboratories Inc.
- SelfDiagnostics OÜ
- OraSure Technologies, Inc
- Nectar Lifesciences Limited
- Piramal Enterprises
- Cardinal Health
- Geratherm Medical AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- B. Braun Holding GmbH
On Special Requirement Self-Testing Market Report is also available for below Regions and Country:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access of all Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/self-testing-industry-analysis
- Consumer Genomics Market is expected to reach USD 7806.3 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 19.38%
- DNA Data Storage Market is expected to reach USD 1926.7 Million by 2028 with the CAGR of 65.8%
- Adhesive Dispensing Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 12760.8 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.3%
- Prosthetics Market is to reach USD 12.40 Billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 4.96%
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market is expected to reach USD 12.28 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.5%
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market is expected to reach USD 8.20 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.5%
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 47.70 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.1%
- Oral Care Market Size, Share, Companies & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Manual Toothbrushes, Electronic Toothbrushes, Mouthwashes/Rinses, Dental Accessories) Based On Industry Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Surrogacy Market is expected to reach USD 1,647.32 million by 2028, with a CAGR of 6.8%
- Home Healthcare Market is expected to reach USD 316.34 Billion by 2027 with the CAGR of 8.20%
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: Linkedin