Self–Testing Market is valued at USD 5.96 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 8.11 Billion by 2027 with the CAGR of 4.50% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global Self-Testing Market Report:
Self–test kits are used for the rapid diagnostic in different diseases. In this test no need of the medical expert. Self-tests are comfortable and convenient as they can be taken at any time and require a small procedure. The self- test kits are used in different condition like, pregnancy self-test, HIV self-test, self-test kits for infertility, self-test kits for STIs and others. The home testing is increasing from 1970 with the pregnancy kit. In the recent years, there are number various kinds of self-testing kits are available in the market. Now these kits are quick and simple tests for ovulation. People can also monitor blood pressure as well as test for HIV, colon cancer, hepatitis C, deteriorating vision, and urinary tract infections. Some products provide results right away, while others are sample collection devices that need to be mailed to a laboratory for processing. Consumers are inclining towards the self-test kit as it’s convenient and gives fast result.
Request Sample PDF Brochure + All Related Charts Here
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Self-Testing Market are:
- PRIMA Lab SA.
- bioLytical Laboratories Inc.
- SelfDiagnostics OÜ
- OraSure Technologies, Inc
- Nectar Lifesciences Limited
- Piramal Enterprises
- Cardinal Health
- Geratherm Medical AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Braun Holding GmbH
Self-Testing Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Diagnostic kits
- Diagnostic device
- Diagnostic strips
- Cholesterol and Triglycerides Tests
- Diabetes and Glucose Tests
- Blood Pressure Test
- Diabetes and Glucose Test
- Pregnancy Test
- Urinary Tract Infection Test
- STD /STI Test Fertility Test
- Ovulation Test Cancer Test
- Transaminase Test
- Thyroid Test Menopause Test
- Intolerance or Celiac disease Test
- Allergy Test
- Anemia Test
- Oral Swabs
By End- User
- Hospital Pharmacies
Buy Now @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1382
Home Diagnostics Startup Everlywell is Launching an at-Home Coronavirus Test Sample Kit.
March 19th, 2020; Everlywell announces that an at-home collection kit with telehealth diagnosis for COVID-19 will be available to for USD 139. The initial offering of 30,000 collection kits will significantly impact total coronavirus testing capacity in the United States; free telehealth consults are included for those with positive results. By working with multiple labs to scale infrastructure, the company plans to have testing and diagnosis capacity for a quarter of a million people weekly.
Rising Demand of Self-Testing Kits in Hospitals is one of the Major Factors Driving Market Growth.
Rapid diagnostic tests are highly adopted for diagnosis, patient management, epidemiology, and screening and growing preference for the self-diagnosis of viral diseases are some of the major factors driving the market growth. In addition, increase in the detection of new, infectious viruses is also supplementing the market growth of self-testing market. For example, according to U.S government; approximately 37.9 million people across the globe with HIV/AIDS in 2018. Of these, 36.2 million were adults and 1.7 million were children. However, complex regulatory scenario regarding the approval for diagnostic tests for viral infections and lack of awareness regarding newer self-testing may hamper the market growth during the forecast period. In spite of that, research and development by self-testing manufacturing companies may create the number of opportunities for the further growth of the market.
The Asia Pacific is an Emerging Region in the Global Self-Testing Test Kits Market
North America held the largest share of the self-testing market in recent years owing to an increasing number of healthcare sectors adopting these diagnostic kits to detect various infectious diseases caused by bacteria and viruses. Many people in the United States get sick and die from infectious diseases each year. The U.S. and Canada are the major contributors for the growth of the regional market. North America’s market includes productive government regulatory support for encouraging domestic level private investment, which is likely to be a significant factor for the region’s growing healthcare industry. Asia pacific is emerging region in self-testing market due to the increasing population and awareness about health in this region.
On Special Requirement Self-Testing Market Report is also available for below region:
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Self-Testing market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Self-Testing market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Self-Testing market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Self-Testing market?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Self-Testing market?
- Who are the key players in the Self-Testing market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Self-Testing market?
Browse Full Report Description Along with TOC & List of Facts & Figures Here
Other Trending Reports:
- Global Diethylene Glycol Market is expected to reach USD 3426.9 Million by 2028.
- Gene Editing Tools Market is valued at USD 412.9 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1362.6 Million by 2028.
- Acetic Anhydride Market is valued at USD 6.65 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.24 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.37% over the forecast period.
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162