“Rehabilitation Robots Market is valued at USD 581.4 Million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 2269.8 Million by 2025 with the CAGR of 21.48% over the forecast period.”
Increasing penetration of automated machines in the clinical environment, growing aging population with physical disabilities, rising cost of other healthcare systems, rising incidences of stroke and spinal cord injury (SCI) and continuous progression of new robotic technologies are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Rehabilitation Robots Market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of Global Rehabilitation Robots Market Report–
Rehabilitation robot is an automatic machine designed to increase movement in persons with impaired physical functioning. Mainly there are two types of rehabilitation robots. The first one is an assistive robot that replaces the lost limb movements and the second type is a therapy robot, which is also known as a rehabilitator. Therapy robots are automated machines for rehabilitation therapists that enable patients to improve their movements aided by the robot. In 1989, a new version of neuro-rehabilitation robotics was established with the development of the MIT-MANUS and was first tested clinically in 1994. The main objective of developing neuro-rehabilitation robot is to improve outcome of function after damage to the central nervous system (CNS) through intensive physical therapy. Rehabilitation robot used for supporting upper limb recovery for stroke survivors.
Rehabilitation Robots Companies:
- Ekso Bionics
- AlterG, Inc.
- Bionik Labs
- Instead Technologies Ltd.
- Motus Nova
- Kinova Inc.
- Wearable Robotics Srl
- ReWalk Robotics
Global Rehabilitation Robots Market Segmentation:–
By Type: Therapeutic Robots, Exoskeleton Robots, Assistive Robots, Others
By End-User: Rehabilitation Centers, Hospitals, Others
Get Methodology of the Rehabilitation Robots Market Report @:
North America is expected to dominate the Rehabilitation Robots Market
North America is expected to dominate the global rehabilitation robots market due to the increasing cases of stroke especially in the U.S., early adoption of automated technologies and high aging population rate in this region. By considering these scenarios, they would need more rehabilitation robots in response to drive passive movement of body. For example; the proportion of the population aged over 65 years in the United States was predicted to be increased from 12.4% in 2000 to 19.5% by the end of 2030. Stroke affects nearly 800,000 people per year in the United States.
Asia pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the global rehabilitation robots market. The regional growth is primarily influenced by growing number of advanced robotic therapy integrated centers to support the increasing need of patients as well as people are increasingly affected due to limb dyskinesia in china for instance, in China is among the highest stroke rate leading country in the world, there are approximately 15 million disabled people with lower limb motor dysfunctions.
Regional & Country Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Global Rehabilitation Robots Market Report–
- Global market report covers in depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global market report helps to identify opportunities in market place.
- Global market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.