Radiotherapy Market Size, Share | Growth Trends, Key Players and Competitive Strategies – Forecast to 2028.
Radiotherapy Market is valued at USD 6.75 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.77 Million by 2028 with the CAGR of 6.90% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global Radiotherapy Market Report–
Radiation therapy or radiotherapy is a therapy using ionizing radiation, generally as a part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells and normally derived by a linear accelerator. Radiation therapy may be curative in number of types of cancer if they are localized to one area of the body. It may also be used as a part of adjuvant therapy, to prevent tumor recurrence after surgery to remove a primary malignant tumor. Radiation therapy is combined with chemotherapy, and has been used before, during and after chemotherapy in susceptible cancers. It can also be used as a palliative treatment when eliminating the tumor is not possible, before surgery to help shrink the tumor, after surgery to treat any remaining cancer cells and in combination with chemotherapy treatment.
Get Sample Copy of this Premium Report: Radiotherapy
Radiotherapy Market Key Players –
Global radiotherapy market report covers prominent players like Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Elekta, Accuracy Incorporated, Ion Beam Applications SA, View Ray, Inc., Iso Ray Medical, Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Panacea Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Provision Healthcare, Mevion Medical Systems, Inc., Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd., Optivus Proton Therapy, Inc., P-cure Ltd., Theragenics Corporation, C.R.Bard, Inc., and others.
Global Radiotherapy Market Segmentation:
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Internal Radiation Therapy
- Systemic Radiation Therapy
- Skin & Lip Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Spine Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Ambulatory & Radiotherapy Centers
Radiotherapy Market Dynamics –
Growing adoption of radiotherapy procedures for cancer treatment, increasing use of particle therapy for cancer treatment and the rising number of conferences and symposia focusing on the advancements in radiotherapy are some of the major factors propelling the growth of this market. According to WHO, cancer is the second leading cause of death globally and was responsible for an estimated 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Worldwide, about 1 in 6 deaths are due to cancer. Around 70% of deaths from cancer occur in low and middle-income economies. In 2012, there were around 14.1 million new cases and 8.2 million cancer-related deaths, occurs worldwide. However, inadequate resources to meet the demands of the radiotherapy and lack of skilled, experienced professional to carry out the workload, are some factors restraining the growth of the market. Moreover, emerging markets and increase in demand for cancer treatment are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
Buy Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=354
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Get Full Report:https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/354
- At 20.4 % CAGR, Global Smart Thermostats Market Size & Share to Surpass USD 6,866.4 Million by 2028.
- Smart Healthcare Market value is expected to reach USD 362.75 Billion by 2028 with the CAGR of 13.4% over the forecast period.
- Digital Health Market value is expected to reach USD 560.75 Billion by 2028 with the CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period.
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market value is expected to reach USD 148.19 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period.
- Building Automation Market Size to Grow USD 59630 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.4%.
- Global Smart Thermostat Market to Reach $5.3 Billion by 2028.
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162