The Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market is valued at USD 6319.2 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 8832.7 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period.
Scope of The Radiopharmaceuticals Market Report:
Radiopharmaceuticals are pharmaceutical agents which contain radioactive materials used for therapeutic or diagnostic procedures. These radioactive materials are mostly radioisotopes that emit gamma radiation of a short wavelength which can destroy the cells. These radiopharmaceuticals are mostly used for cancer cell destruction, arthritis, and treatment for pain. Radiopharmaceuticals are used in various diagnostic procedures, nuclear medicine mostly in medical imaging. One of the major divisions of radiopharmaceuticals is contributed by radiotracers which are used in medical imaging to diagnose any dysfunction in tissues. Around 5-8 years is the typical duration which these radiopharmaceuticals take for the launch in the market and human use.
The regions covered in this Radiopharmaceutical market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, the market of Radiopharmaceutical market is subdivided into U.S., Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, GCC, Africa, etc.
Request Sample PDF @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/415
Key players/Manufacturers involved in the Radiopharmaceuticals Market are:
- Cardinal Health, Inc.,
- Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products,
- GE Healthcare,
- Bracco Imaging S.p.A,
- Nordion, Inc.,
- Bayer Healthcare,
- Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A.,
- IBA Molecular Imaging,
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.,
- Jubilant Pharma,
- Mallinckrodt plc,
- Siemens Healthcare
Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Diagnostic Radiopharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
An increase in the prevalence of cancer and increased use of medical imaging as a diagnostics procedure is the key factor that helps the market to grow.
There has been tremendous growth in the prevalence of various chronic disorders such as cancer, cardiovascular disorders, and others has fueled the growth of the radiopharmaceutical market. As per the Research UK report, there were around 17 million new cases of cancer has been reported in 2018. As the prevalence of chronic disorders has increased it has also increased the demand for better and accurate diagnosis for better treatment. This in turn has increased the use of medical imaging on a large scale which involves the use of radiopharmaceuticals as a tracer to detect the dysfunctional tissue in the body.
On Special Requirement Radiopharmaceuticals Market Report is also available for below region:
North America is expected to dominate the market.
North America is expected to account for the major market share and is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. Due to the presence of developed countries such as U.S., Canada and others coupled with increased prevalence of cancer and medical imaging and increased public awareness. Europe is expected to closely follow North America in terms of market share due to the presence of advanced infrastructure, increase in research & development and technological advancement are expected to promote the growth of the radiopharmaceutical market over the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific is expected to develop significantly in terms of growth rate and maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Increased adoption of advanced technology, increased prevalence of chronic disorders, increase in public awareness, increase in disposable income and other factors are expected to promote the growth of the radiopharmaceutical market. Latin America, Africa and Middle East is expected to develop moderately in the near future.
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Radiopharmaceuticals market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Radiopharmaceuticals market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Radiopharmaceuticals market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Radiopharmaceuticals market?
- What are the key regions for future investments?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Radiopharmaceuticals market?
- Who are the key players in the Radiopharmaceuticals market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Radiopharmaceuticals market?
Other Trending Reports:
- Gene Editing Tools Market is valued at USD 412.9 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1362.6 Million by 2028.
- Acetic Anhydride Market is valued at USD 6.65 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.24 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.37% over the forecast period.
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162