Psychedelic Drugs Market is valued at USD 4.29 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.35 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 13.4% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global Psychedelic Drugs Market:
Psychedelic is a class of hallucinogenic drugs that trigger non-ordinary states of consciousness. It involves many types of chemical substances including LSD and chemicals extracted from plants. Additionally, it has the ability to change or enhance sensory perceptions, thought processes, energy levels and has been reported to facilitate spiritual experiences. Psychedelic drugs are categorized into two drugs which are empathogens and dissociative drugs such as PCP and serotonergic such as LSD. These drugs are also used in the treatment of major depressive disorders, treatment-resistant depression, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and opiate addiction among others.
During the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the restriction on mobility, trapping individuals in homes, subsequently started a high level of trauma and stress in the form of sadness and loneliness. As a result, people across the globe are suffering from mental disorders such as sadness, depression, and anxiety. This has increased the scope of psychedelic medications which drives the psychedelic drugs.
Request Sample PDF @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1851?Med_Guru
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Psychedelic Drugs Market are:
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- PharmaTher Inc.
- Celon Pharma S.A.
- NeuroRx, Inc.
- And others also
Psychedelic Drugs Market Segmentation Analysis:
By Product Types:
- Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
- 3,4-MethylEnedioxyMethamphetamine (Ecstasy)
- Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB)
By Applications Type:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Resistant depression
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Opiate Addiction
- Specialty Clinics
Buy Now @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1851
News: Dalriada Drug Discovery Collaborated with atai Life Sciences’ New Platform Company to Discover Next-Generation Therapies for Mental Health
On January 27th, 2022; Dalriada Drug Discovery collaborated with atai Life Sciences’ to develop next-generation small molecule therapies based on psychedelics and related compounds for mental health disorders. The goal of the partnership is to establish a diversified pipeline of new chemical entities (NCE) designed to improve upon current compounds in clinical and preclinical development to treat these disorders. Initial work of company going to focuses on designing novel compounds aimed at the serotonin 5-HT2A receptor with another central nervous system (CNS) targets to follow. In addition to the creation of the pipeline, the collaboration critically includes the creation of a substantial pharmacology platform that will enable the deep interrogation of known and novel compounds at a target level.
Filament Health subsidiary Psilo Scientific Received License in Psilocybin Production
On January 26th, 2022; Filament Health Corp. a clinical-stage natural psychedelic drug development company has been included in Health Canada’s list of licensed psilocybin producers. The list of approved psilocybin producers is intended to support researchers looking to access psilocybin for the purpose of conducting clinical trials in Canada and practitioners looking for psilocybin for emergency treatment of a patient under the Special Access Program (SAP).
Next Frontier Pharmaceuticals’ Subsidiary Benuvia Signed Agreement with Global Wellness’ Shanti Therapeutics
On January 20th, 2022; Benuvia Manufacturing, Inc., entered into the global psychedelic drug development and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) market by signing an agreement with Global Wellness Strategies Inc. and Shanti Therapeutics Pty Ltd for management of their novel psychedelic development program using MDMA. Benuvia, based in Round Rock, Texas, is a leading drug developer and provider of cannabinoid and psychedelic APIs. Benuvia will develop and file intellectual property on formulations of MDMA, and will provide full toxicology, and chemistry, manufacturing and controls, or CMC, and full data analysis.
Mindset Pharma Entered Manufacturing Agreement with Leading CDMO to Produce Pharmaceutical Grade Batches of Next-Generation Psilocybin Drug Candidate
On January 25th, 2021; Mindset Pharma Inc. a drug discovery and development company focused on creating optimized and patentable next-generation psychedelic medicines to treat neurological and psychiatric disorders with unmet medical needs, it had entered into a pharmaceutical manufacturing agreement with leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), for the production of pharmaceutical-grade batches of Mindset’s next-generation psilocybin drug candidate, MSP-1014.
North America is Anticipated to Dominate the Global Psychedelic Drugs Market
North America is expected to dominate the global psychedelic drugs market and is estimated to continue the same within the forecast period. The growth of the North American market is fostered by the recognition of advanced drug fusion portfolios obtain from psychedelic drugs by the U.S. FDA. Additionally, the presence of key market players in this region and increasing investment in research and development activities are also supplementing the market growth. European Union is the second-largest market after North America which has high market shares in the psychedelic drug market.
Germany is having the highest share in the European market for psychedelic drugs, with a share of around 18%. People’s desire and ability to spend on wellness has increased which resulted in a significant shift in healthcare spending in the European region. Additionally, the approved sales by FDA for psychedelic drugs for medical indications are expected to increase the demand growth of psychedelic drugs in the country.
The Asia Pacific is also expected to have stagnant growth in the psychedelic drugs market. FDA-approved psychedelic drugs sales in the country have led to increasing research activities. Rising spike of key pharmaceutical players in the country for oncology associated treatment and ketamine psychedelic drugs is expected to open the gateway to psychedelic drug development for medicinal purposes.
On Special Requirement Psychedelic Drugs Market Report is also available for below region:
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Psychedelic Drugs market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Psychedelic Drugs market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Psychedelic Drugs market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Psychedelic Drugs market?
- What are the key regions for future investments?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Psychedelic Drugs market?
- Who are the key players in the Psychedelic Drugs market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Psychedelic Drugs market?
Browse Full and Sample Report Description Along with TOC & List of Facts & Figures Here
Other Trending Reports:
- Gene Editing Tools Market is valued at USD 412.9 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1362.6 Million by 2028.
- Patient Engagement Solutions Market
- Acetic Anhydride Market is valued at USD 6.65 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.24 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.37% over the forecast period.
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- Molecular Diagnostics Market
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- Medical Imaging Market
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162