The Point Of Care Ultrasound Market is valued at USD 3031.8 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5089.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.68% over the forecast period.
Increasing need for faster medical examination with a non-invasive way at the point of care is expected to derive the Global Point-of-Care Ultrasound Market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of Global Point of Care Ultrasound Market Report:
Point of care ultrasound is a medical examination process that is performed by primary care physicians to determine unclear findings. It refers to the portable ultrasonography at a patient’s bedside for the diagnostic and therapeutic processes. It can be applied in several clinical situations and used in an intensive care unit to monitor therapeutic conditions, in the emergency department to investigate the internal or external pathological findings. Point-of-care ultrasound can be utilized in physiological monitoring such as hemodynamic assessment, preload, cardiac function (LVF and RVF), afterload, and volume status. It has many potential advantages over traditional methods including improvement in patient outcome, costs, reducing mortality rate, and medical risk scenarios. Additionally, this ultrasonography provides physicians or clinicians real-time information to manage and treat properly injured patients in emergency, military medicine, and remote care facilities.
Point-of-Care Ultrasound Market Key Players:-
- Canon Medical Systems
- B. Braun
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips
- Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Samsung Electronics Toshiba
Global Point-of-Care Ultrasound Market Segmentation:-
- Diagnostic devices
- Therapeutic devices
- Bifurcated into trolley based devices
- Handheld devices
- Emergency medicine
- Obstetrics/gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Maternity centers
- Ambulatory surgical centers (ASCS)
Get Methodology of the Point-Of-Care Ultrasound Market Report @:
North America is Expected to Dominate the Global Point-of-Care Ultrasound Market.
North America is accounted for the largest share of the global point-of-care ultrasound market owing to healthcare industry have been significantly improving the speed and accuracy of diagnostic testing, specifically by using point of care testing to reduce the delay in this region. In addition, with changing landscape of healthcare industry in the U.S. American customers are receiving initial care and diagnostic testing in emergency departments through point-of-care ultrasound. In 2015, North America accounted for the largest share at 33.4% in medical diagnostic equipment market. Asia pacific is exhibited to register the fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing government initiatives to expand healthcare coverage and increasing private sector spending on handheld medical devices which can improve patient outcomes without relying on trips to the radiology unit.
On Special Requirement Point-of-Care Ultrasound Market Report is also available for the below Regions and Country:-
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Point-Of-Care Ultrasound Market Report–
- Global point-of-care ultrasound market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global point-of-care ultrasound market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global point-of-care ultrasound market report helps to identify opportunities in the market place.
- Global point-of-care ultrasound market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.