Neurostimulation Devices Market Trends – Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Revenue, Top Key Players and Forecast 2028
Neurostimulation Devices Market is value expected to reach USD 14.34 Billion by 2027 with the CAGR of 12.59% over the forecast perio.
Scope of Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Reports:
Neurostimulation devices are surgically implantable, programmable medical devices that transmit electrical stimulation to distinct part of the patient’s brain, spinal cord or peripheral nervous system to support and cure conditions, including chronic pain, epilepsy , Parkinson’s disease. They are powerful solution for pain brought on by diversified medical conditions, such as diabetic neuropathy or failed back surgery. Neuromodulation is an intracranial, electrical neuromodulation therapy approved by FDA for the treatment for most of the neurological diseases such as bladder control, migraine, tremors, chronic pain, stroke, minimally conscious state, and spinal cord injury, which are most commonly found in the aged population. The proven efficacy and advancement of this technology are expected to lead to the surge in the market demand during the forecast period.
Key Players for Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Report:
- Autonomic Technologies,
- Boston Scientific,
- ImThera Medical,
- Inspire Medical Systems,
- LivaNova (Cyberonics),
- Neuros Medical,
Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Segmentation:
By Type Analysis:
By Application Analysis:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Pain Management
By End-User Analysis:
- Cognitive Care Centers
- Research Institutes
Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Dynamics:
Increase in neural disorders such as epilepsy, lifestyle diseases such as depression and chronic pain and growing research on neurology and brain activity are the factors driving the neurostimulation devices market. For instance, the updated Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study (GBD) 2016 on neurological disorders published in The Lancet Neurology states that 9 million deaths have occurred due to neural disorders and with 16.5% global deaths, it is the second leading cause of death after heart disease and with 276 million disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) which is 11.6% of global DALYs, neurological disorder is the major cause of disability. This number in turn shows the growing demand and usability of neurostimulation devices for the people who are constantly in pain due neurological disorders. Technological advancement such as nervous system stimulator device allows patient management for varied types of nerve disorders which will accelerate neurostimulation device business growth.
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
- At 20.4 % CAGR, Global Smart Thermostats Market Size & Share to Surpass USD 6,866.4 Million by 2028.
- Smart Healthcare Market value is expected to reach USD 362.75 Billion by 2028 with the CAGR of 13.4% over the forecast period.
- Digital Health Market value is expected to reach USD 560.75 Billion by 2028 with the CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period.
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market value is expected to reach USD 148.19 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period.
- Building Automation Market Size to Grow USD 59630 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.4%.
- Global Smart Thermostat Market to Reach $5.3 Billion by 2028.
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162