Drug delivery is the technology which is used for presenting the drug to the desired location or site in the body for better absorption. Nasal drug administration is an alternative route for systemic availability of drugs. This method is the most common method of drug administration for treating nasal congestion due to rhinitis, sinusitis or common cold, treatment of non-allergic and allergic rhinitis and acute treatment of migraine. Nasal route has exhibited high systemic availability, targeting drugs from nasal cavity to the brain.
The global nasal drug delivery mode market is forecast to be valued at US$ 48,200.0 Million in 2020 and is forecast to reach a value of US$ 75,766.8 Million by 2028 over the forecast period.
North America is estimated to witness robust growth in the global nasal drug delivery mode market in 2020, and is anticipated to account for 33.3% share in terms of volume, and it is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific respectively.
Request Here For The Sample Copy Of The Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/5047
- Rising patient preferences for nasal drug delivery is estimated to augment growth of the global nasal drug delivery mode market over the forecast period. For instance, a nasal delivery development platform called as UpperNose, was launched by Upperton Pharma Solutions in April 2022. This new platform will make it easier for innovators in accessing the capabilities required for the developing nasal dosage formulations.
- Increasing incidences of respiratory diseases, like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are estimated to fuel growth of the global nasal drug delivery mode market over the forecast period. For instance, the World Health Organization stated that COPD has resulted in 3.23 million deaths and asthma has affected almost 262 million individuals and lead to 455,000 deaths, also being the third leading cause of death globally in 2019.
- Rising complications related to overuse of nasal sprays is estimated to hamper growth of the global nasal drug delivery mode market over the forecast period. Nasal sprays can help in easing nasal congestion, whereas overusing them can cause a condition known as rhinitis medicamentosa. Overusing nasal sprays can cause side effects like swelling of nasal passage, coughing, increased risk of sinus infection and tears in the nostril membranes.
- Strict rules and regulations and regulatory hurdles are estimated to hamper growth of the global nasal drug delivery mode market over the forecast period. Nasal drug delivery can be assessed by regulatory agencies and also by using various means. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency have a set of guidelines and regulations stating various in vitro tests for characterizing nasal drug products.
- Growing demand for home healthcare devices and increasing adoption of self-administration practices is estimated to offer productive growth opportunities for players in the global nasal drug delivery mode market. For instance, Catalent declared the expansion of their Morrisville, Research Triangle Park facility in April 2022, in order to offer manufacturing and development of bi-dose nasal spray products and provide world-class services.
- Rising incidences of chronic diseases like chronic rhinosinusitis, is estimated to offer robust growth opportunities for key players in the global nasal drug delivery mode market. For instance, Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., declared that they have received approval from the FDA for Dupixent, in June 2019, which can be used for treating chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis along with other diseases.
Ask For Discount Before Purchasing This Business Report : https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-discount/5047
Market Trends/Key Takeaways:
- COVID-19 Outbreak is estimated to augment growth of the global nasal drug delivery mode market over the forecast period. For instance, SaNOtize Research & Development Corp. and Glenmark Pharmaceuticals partnered up in in August 2021, for manufacturing, marketing and distributing their Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray which can be used for treating COVID-19 in Asian markets like Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, India and many other nations.
- Increasing launches and approvals of new products is estimated to propel growth of the global nasal drug delivery mode market over the forecast period. For instance, Aptar Pharma declared that their Bidose nasal spray device has received approval from the U.S. FDA in March 2019
- For instance, in March 2019, Aptar Pharma announced that its Bidose nasal spray device was recently approved by the U.S. FDA for a breakthrough therapy in the field of depression.
Key players active in the global nasal drug delivery mode market are GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Mystic Pharmaceuticals, Neurelis Inc., Bausch Health, Astra Zeneca, Cadila Pharmaceutical s Ltd., PendoPharm Inc., ENT Technologies Pty Ltd., PendoPharm Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, 3M, Optinose, Aptar Group Inc., Dr. Reddy Laboratories and Neurelis Inc.
- A natural saline nasal spray was added by GlaxoSmithKline in their natural saline nasal spray in June 2020, for relief from hay fever and several allergy symptoms. This spray can help in reducing nasal congestion by cleaning and washing nasal cavities using aloe vera and isotonic seawater.
- Evolve BioSystems, Inc. declared their collaboration with Janssen Research & Development, in March 2020, for carrying clinical study in children developing atopic dermatitis. The main aim of this collaboration was to determine if infant probiotic evivo reduces the development of atopic dermatitis in early childhood, which is implicated in food allergies, allergic rhinitis and asthma.
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.5 Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2028
11.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Nasal Drug Delivery Mode (Volume and Value) by Type
2.3 Global Nasal Drug Delivery Mode (Volume and Value) by Regions
Chapter 3 Production Market Analysis
3.1 Global Production Market Analysis
3.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Sales, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2017-2022)
Chapter 5 North America Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 6 East Asia Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Europe Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 8 South Asia Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Southeast Asia Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Middle East Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 11 Africa Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 12 Oceania Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 13 South America Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Analysis
Chapter 14 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Business
Chapter 15 Global Nasal Drug Delivery Mode Market Forecast (2022-2028)
Chapter 16 Conclusions
Direct Buy This Premium Research Report, Click Here @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/5047
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed in playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200
Seattle, WA 98154
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027