mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market:
mRNA vaccines tricks the body to produce some of the viral proteins itself. As vaccination has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life, scientists have developed a new type of vaccine that uses a molecule called messenger RNA or mRNA rather than part of an actual bacteria or virus. These mRNA vaccines also have remarkable possibility to fight against viral diseases and cancer due to its superiorities in efficacy, safety and industrial production. The recent advancements in the generation, purification and cellular delivery of RNA have enabled development of RNA-based therapeutics for a broad range of applications.
Request Sample PDF Brochure + All Related Charts @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/566
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market are:
- Moderna Therapeutics
- Translate Bio
- and Sangamo Therapeutics
- Standardization of Cancer Treatment mRNA Vaccine
- Individualized Cancer Treatment mRNA Vaccine
- Infectious Disease Treatment mRNA Vaccine
- Infection Prevention mRNA Vaccine
- Infectious Disease
Government of Canada Announced Agreement with Leading COVID-19 Vaccine Developer Moderna, Inc. to Build mRNA Vaccine Facility in Canada
On August 10th, 2021; the Honorable François-Philippe Champagne, Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry has announced a major milestone in Canada’s strategy that to rebuild the biomanufacturing and life sciences sector. The Government of Canada has established this memorandum of understanding (MOU) with leading COVID-19 vaccine developer Moderna, Inc. to build a state-of-the-art mRNA vaccine production facility in Canada. As a decades-long decline in the sector left Canada without the large-scale and flexible biomanufacturing capacity necessary to quickly produce a COVID-19 vaccine when the pandemic hit. This is why the government has worked tirelessly to rebuild Canada’s domestic biomanufacturing sector by focusing on both quick strategic actions and a long‑term vision.
BioNTech is Planning to Develop First mRNA-Based Vaccine for Malaria by 2022
On July 27th, 2021; BioNTech Company has announced that it is planning to use the mRNA technology to develop a first of its kind vaccine for malaria, with an end of 2022 target to begin clinical testing. After the deal with the Covid-19 pandemic with its mRNA vaccine, the company is planning to use the same technology for developing a first of its kind vaccine for malaria with an end of 2022 target to begin clinical testing. This malaria project of the company is part of the ‘eradicateMalaria’ initiative, led by the kENUP Foundation to accelerate the eradication of the mosquito-borne disease. The efforts are supported by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Africa Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC).
On Special Requirement MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market Report is also available for below region:
North America Expected to Drive the mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market
The global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific Latin America and Middle East & Africa. North America region is expected to dominate the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market due to factors such as increasing demand for mRNA vaccines for COVID-19, presence of prominent players operating in the U.S. and growing need to develop transformative therapeutics in this region. The pandemic has disrupted lives, pushed the hospital system to its capacity, and created an economic slowdown in this region.
For instance, according to World Health Organization in United States of America, from January 3RD, 2020 to August 11th, 2021, there have been 35,824,366 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 612,973 deaths are reported. In addition, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and various infectious diseases are the major health issues in North America. For example; according to centers for disease control and prevention; more than 859,000 Americans die of heart disease every year. And cancer is the second leading cause of death in the United States, more than 1.6 million people are diagnosed with cancer, and almost 600,000 die from it.
Also Asia-pacific region is expected to witness a lucrative growth in the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market due to the increasing cases of Covid-19, growing demand for mRNA vaccines, rising prevalence of cancer in this region. For example; in India, as of August 12th, 2021; total number of active cases of covid-19 are 3,92,449.
As Asian countries such as Australia, South Korea and Singapore are among the governments now racing to establish facilities to develop the new vaccine for preventing Covid-19 and in the process harness a potentially game-changing technology such as mRNA in the fight against disease. Countries have realised that they are highly dependent on vaccine supplies from elsewhere and they are finding it difficult to get what they need to deal with their public health crisis. So, they are trying to have a sovereign capacity to make vaccines against Covid-19.
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics market?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics market?
- Who are the key players in the MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the MRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics market?
Other Trending Reports:
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
- Africa vaccine Market
- Vaccine Adjuvants Market
- Vaccine Raw Material Market
- Home Healthcare Market
- Laparoscopy Devices Market
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162