Medical Tubing Market market 2022 Size, Business Statistics, Trends, and Top Companies Detailed Analysis by Forecast to 2028.
Medical Tubing Market value is to reach USD 12.28 Billion by 2028 with the CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period.
Increase in the geriatric population experiencing various treatments involving medical tubing, rise in awareness about advancements in medical facilities, increase in demand for minimally invasive surgeries are the major key drivers for the growth of the global medical tubing market.
Medical tubing is a polymer-based tube produced by an extrusion process and is used in drug delivery systems, peristaltic pumps, feeding tubes and peristaltic pumps, etc. It is mainly used in the medical industry in various pharmaceutical or medical related applications as per requirements and standards. Also, medical tubing is used with anesthesiology and respiratory equipment, IVs and biopharmaceutical laboratory equipment. Medical tubing is made out of several types of plastic such as polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) nylon and silicone. Among this, PVC is the most popular, accounting for approximately 30 percent of the market. Medical tubing has wide features like resistance to chemical, a good combination of flexibility, low-temperature toughness, oil & solvent, high-temperature capabilities, kink resistance, transparency, other benefits.
Medical Tubing Companies:
- Medical tubing market report covers prominent players are,
- Zeus Industrial Products, Inc
- Freudenberg Medical
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Nordson Corporation
- Raumedic AG
- Teleflex Incorporated
- The Dow Chemical Company
- L. Gore & Associates
Medical Tubing Market Segmentation –
- By Material: PVC, Polyolefin, TPE & TPU, Silicone
- By Structure: Single-lumen, Multi-lumen, Co-extruded, Tapered or Bump Tubing, Braided Tubing, Balloon Tubing, Heat Shrink Tubing
- By Application: Bulk Disposable Tubing, Catheters & Cannulas, Drug Delivery Systems, Special Applications(peristaltic pump, gas supply, smoke evacuation, and feeding tubes)
Medical Tubing Market Dynamics –
Increase in the geriatric population experiencing various treatments involving medical tubing, rise in awareness about advancements in medical facilities, increase in demand for minimally invasive surgeries are the major key drivers for the growth of the global medical tubing market. According to The Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the United Nations, There were 703 million persons aged 65 years or over in the world in 2019. The number of older persons is projected to double to 1.5 billion in 2050. Moreover, the increasing initiative by governments in health care and surge in demand for medical devices that incorporate tubing are majorly responsible for the continuous growth of the global medical tubing market. Therefore, stringent government regulations and high R&D expenditure are the major restrains of the global medical tubing market. However, technological advancements and growing trade of healthcare products between emerging economies may create new opportunities for medical tubing market in forecast period.
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
- At 20.4 % CAGR, Global Smart Thermostats Market Size & Share to Surpass USD 6,866.4 Million by 2028.
- Smart Healthcare Market value is expected to reach USD 362.75 Billion by 2028 with the CAGR of 13.4% over the forecast period.
- Digital Health Market value is expected to reach USD 560.75 Billion by 2028 with the CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period.
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market value is expected to reach USD 148.19 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period.
- Building Automation Market Size to Grow USD 59630 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.4%.
- Global Smart Thermostat Market to Reach $5.3 Billion by 2028.
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162