Medical Nutrition is used from all individuals including the ones who are healthy and ones suffering from conditions or diseases. This type of nutrition provides nourishment to patients with better and proper quality as well as quantity in food. Medical nutrition is divided into macro- and micro-nutrients and they are the base for nutrition providing immense energy. This type of nutrition gives normal assessment of a person’s nutritional condition and a care plant for optimizing complete quality and health.
Click Here to Get a Sample Copy @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/925
Manufacturers in the market are focusing on launch of new products which is expected to propel growth of the global medical nutrition market over the forecast period. For instance, GSK Consumer Healthcare announced the launch of Active Horlicks in November 2019. This product is made for adults and provides energy and fiber nutrients in order to fight fatigue.
In July 2017, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare introduced Centrum, which is a multivitamin product formulated to comprise all important minerals and vitamins that a human body needs every day. The company launched this product in South Korea.
Furthermore, growing number of collaborations between market players and research institutes for clinical trials of medical nutrition products is projected to boost growth of the global medical nutrition market over the forecast period. For instance, Fresenius Kabi AG in November 2019 started an initiative, the United for Clinical Nutrition in Europe by conducting its first-of-its-kind clinical trial.
Impact of COVID-19:
The coronavirus outbreak was reported in December 2019 in Wuhan, China. The virus spread across more than 200 countries across the globe. It adversely affected many industries. Various industrial operations were disrupted during the COVID-19 pandemic. As many countries announced countrywide lockdowns to control the virus spread, the production rate, supply chains, and distribution activities were disrupted during the pandemic. Thus, the global medical nutrition market was adversely impacted by the pandemic as the product demand declined during this period.
Do You Have Specific Requirement? Ask To Our Experts: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/talk-to-analyst/925
- The global medical nutrition market is estimated to show a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period due to growing product launches as the demand for medical products is increasing across the globe. For instance, Nestle Inc. announced the launch of Modulen IBD in July 2019, developed for managing Crohn’s disease.
- The nutrition type segment is anticipated to witness high growth in the global medical nutrition market during the forecast period due to growing launch of new products. For instance, Abbot Nutrition in April 2018 introduced Ensure Max Protein, a nutrition drink with 150 calories designed to provide proteins to maintain or rebuild muscle mass.
- Adult Nutrition among patient type is projected to witness strong growth in the global medical nutrition market during the forecast period, owing to increase in number of chronic disease cases. For instance, as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), chronic kidney disease is likely to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S., which is 15% of the population.
- Oral segment among Rout of Administration is likely to witness substantial growth in the global medical nutrition market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to frequent product launches. For instance, BASF SE announced the launch of PeptAlde in March 2019. The product is a sports nutrition ingredient that is designed to help consumer maintain healthy and active lifestyle as it modulates inflammation in recovery after workout.
- The Hospitals segment among end user is anticipated to witness significant growth in the global medical nutrition market during the forecast period due to growing availability of various products. For instance, Nestle S.A. launched IMPACT and Sustagen Hospital Formula Active, which are nutritional solutions designed for diet management of patients undergoing elective surgery.
Major players functioning in the global medical nutrition market include DSM, Abbott, BASF SE, Baxter, Sun Pharmaceuticals Inc., Danone S.A., Fresenius Kabi AG, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., and Nestlé
Buy This Complete Business Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/925
Reasons to buy this Medical Nutrition Market Report
☑ It attempts an analysis of the competing scenario.
☑ The current and exceptional product revenue market.
☑ An in-depth data on the regional investigation and competitive landscape structure.
☑ It benefits in creating an awareness of the important key product segments.
☑ The marketing strategies, opportunities, and development factors are explained.
☑ Medical Nutrition market size estimation and recent advancements in the industry are explained.
The Study Objectives are:
✔ A comprehensive insight into key players operating in the Medical Nutrition Market and their corresponding data.
✔ It includes product portfolio, annual revenue, expenditure on research and development, geographical presence, key developments in recent years, and growth strategies.
✔ Regional analysis, which includes insight into the dominant market and corresponding market share.
✔ It also includes various socio-economic factors affecting the evolution of the market in the region.
✔ The report offers a comprehensive insight into different individuals from value chains such as raw materials suppliers, distributors, and stockholders.
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.5 Medical Nutrition Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2028
11.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Medical Nutrition Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Medical Nutrition Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Medical Nutrition (Volume and Value) by Type
2.3 Global Medical Nutrition (Volume and Value) by Regions
Chapter 3 Production Market Analysis
3.1 Global Production Market Analysis
3.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Medical Nutrition Sales, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2017-2022)
Chapter 5 North America Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 6 East Asia Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Europe Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 8 South Asia Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Southeast Asia Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Middle East Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 11 Africa Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 12 Oceania Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 13 South America Medical Nutrition Market Analysis
Chapter 14 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Medical Nutrition Business
Chapter 15 Global Medical Nutrition Market Forecast (2022-2028)
Chapter 16 Conclusions
Customization of the Report
Our research analysts will help you to get customized details for your report, which can be modified in terms of a specific region, application or any statistical details. In addition, we are always willing to comply with the study, which triangulated with your own data to make the market research more comprehensive in your perspective.
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed in playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027