Global Kidney Dialysis Market Size is estimated to be reach at USD 116.1 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 5.7% over the appropriate years of 2022-2030, as per the Acumen Research and Consulting
Kidney Dialysis Market Report Key Highlights
- Global kidney dialysis market value was worth USD 71.2 billion in 2021, with a 5.7% CAGR from 2022 to 2030
- North America kidney dialysis market dominates with more than 35% market share in 2021
- According to a National Kidney Foundation survey, approximately 26 million Americans have chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA and Baxter Incorporated are two key players with a combined market share of more than 60%
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2030
Request For Free Sample Report @
|Market||Kidney Dialysis Market|
|Kidney Dialysis Market Size 2021||USD 71.2 Billion|
|Kidney Dialysis Market Forecast 2030||USD 116.1 Billion|
|Kidney Dialysis Market CAGR During 2022 – 2030||5.7 %|
|Kidney Dialysis Market Analysis Period||2018 – 2030|
|Kidney Dialysis Market Base Year||2021|
|Kidney Dialysis Market Forecast Data||2022 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Application, By End-User, And By Geography|
|Kidney Dialysis Market Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||Baxter International Inc., Becton, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, B. Braun, Nipro Corporation, Dickinson and Company, Nikkiso Co., Ltd., Medtronic plc, Cantel Medical Corporation, and Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.|
|Report Coverage||Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulation Analysis|
Dialysis is a procedure that is used to remove waste materials from the blood, including creatinine and urea, caused by defective kidney function. It is usually required for those who have chronic renal failure. This procedure is used to treat both end-stage renal diseases (ESRD) with renal transplantation. The blood is cleaned throughout the operation, excess liquid and poisons are eliminated, and electrolyte balance is reestablished.
The increasing incidences of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI), a scarcity of organ donations, the risks involved with transplant patients, technological improvements, and approaches by market leaders to incorporate advanced services and products are just a few of the driving factors demand peritoneal dialysis propelling the Kidney dialysis market growth. Moreover, the global demand for dialysis has increased as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic. As a result, the industry has seen regulatory assistance from various government agencies as well as an increase in financial incentives. These factors are predicted to contribute to the kidney dialysis market revenue throughout the projected timeframe.
Global Kidney Dialysis Market Dynamics
The increased prevalence of end-stage renal disease (ESRD), technological advancements, and an increase in cost-effective and precise portable dialysis apparatus are driving the global kidney dialysis market trend. According to the University of California San Francisco estimations from 2018, approximately two Billion persons globally suffered from ESRD. As the condition becomes increasingly widespread among patients, the growth for kidney dialysis market share is increase. This, in turn, increases the demand for a rapid yet effective treatment alternative for the disease’s affected population.
Check the detailed table of contents of the report @
The global kidney dialysis market has been segmented by Acumen Research and Consulting based on product, application, and end-user. By product, the market is separated into hemodialysis (HD) equipment, peritoneal dialysis (PD) equipment, concentrates & solutions, catheters & tubings, and others. In terms of the product segment, hemodialysis (HD) equipment will lead the renal dialysis market in the approaching years. This is because patients have a high rate of terminal renal failure. The equipment used in hemodialysis (HD) is extremely specialized in filtering wastes and water from the bloodstream. As a result, manufacturers are concentrating their efforts on the production of specialized hemodialysis equipment, which is propelling the worldwide kidney dialysis market forward.
By application, the market is divided into peritoneal dialysis, and hemodialysis. According to the kidney dialysis market forecast, the hemodialysis segment is expected to hold significant market shares in the coming years. In terms of end-user, the market is further categorized into home care settings, and in-center dialysis settings.
Global Kidney Dialysis Market Regional Outlook
The global kidney dialysis market is divided into five geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. According to the kidney dialysis industry analysis, North America has historically led the kidney dialysis market share and is expected to continue in the next years. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific kidney dialysis market is predicted to grow at the quickest rate. This is bolstered by the fact that Asia-Pacific is among the top hemodialysis & peritoneal dialysis markets. India, China, and Japan are the key Asia-Pacific countries that have witnessed significant growth as a consequence of factors such as increased income per capita, increased healthcare infrastructure, as well as government efforts that are supportive of business. Additionally, expanding popularity of home hemodialysis & peritoneal dialysis, as well as an aging population and rising ESRD rates, are propelling the worldwide kidney dialysis market forward.
Buy this premium research report –
Kidney Dialysis Market Players
Some of the prominent kidney dialysis market companies are Baxter International Inc., Cantel Medical Corporation, B. Braun, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Dickinson and Company, Nipro Corporation, Nikkiso Co., Ltd., Becton, Medtronic plc, and Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
Some of the key strategies regarding the kidney dialysis market include:
- In November 2020, Baxter International Inc. stated that its new product, the “Homechoice Claria automated peritoneal dialysis (APD) system,” has received approval. A shared source connectivity platform is available to support the new product. The approval comes on the heels of the recently finalized End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Treatment Choice (ETC) reimbursement model, which aims to considerably increase the proportion of patients suffering from renal failure who get home dialysis or organ transplantation.
- In July 2018, Becton, Dickinson, and Company agreed to acquire TVA Medical, Inc., a company interested in the discovery of a minimally invasive vascular access option for patients with chronic renal disease who require hemodialysis. The acquisition allows BD to introduce the “everlinQTM endoAVF System,” a new endovascular arteriovenous (AV) fistula creation technology that complements the company’s existing ESRD assets of dialysis catheters, standard angioplasty balloons, drug-coated balloons, and endovascular stent graft products. This innovation will enhance BD’s capacity to serve clinicians and their clients by offering a minimally invasive option for generating crucial AV fistulas (connections between arteries and veins to form a circuit) for hemodialysis operations.
Questions Answered By This Report
- What was the market size of Kidney Dialysis Market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of Kidney Dialysis Market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the major players in Global Kidney Dialysis Market?
- Which region held the largest share in Kidney Dialysis Market in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of Kidney Dialysis Market?
- Who is the largest end user Kidney Dialysis Market?
- What will be the Kidney Dialysis Market value in 2030?
Browse More Research Topic on Healthcare Related:
The Global Cios Flow Mobile C-Arm Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.5% from 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach the market value of around USD 4,676.5 Million by 2027.
The Global microRNA Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 13.2% from 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach the market value of around USD 618.6 Million by 2027.
The Global Generic Drugs Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 11.1% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027 and to reach around USD 627.6 Billion by 2027.
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of market intelligence and consulting services to information technology, investment, telecommunication, manufacturing, and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business executives to make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and develop firm growth strategies to sustain market competition. With the team size of 100+ Analysts and collective industry experience of more than 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting assures to deliver a combination of industry knowledge along with global and country level expertise.
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting